Days of Our Lives Message Board
Speculation on an upcoming return spoiler
|Date:|| Sun, 21-Feb-2016 8:29:41 AM PST |
|Where:||Days of Our Lives Message Board|
Days of our Lives' Matthew Ashford (Jack Deveraux) took to Twitter with a new Salem picture that has many wondering if his presumed-deceased character will be sticking around much longer than the five days previously reported.
The Jack attack Days of our Lives fans have been waiting for is just around the corner, and a new Twitter picture posted by portrayer Matthew Ashford has some fans thinking he'll perhaps be sticking around in Salem much longer than expected.
News that Ashford would be returning as J.J. and Abigail's dad back in November, when it was confirmed that the actor was back on set and would be appearing in five episodes to air this spring. However, considering the actor just posted a picture of himself on the DAYS set this week, it would seem he's taping more than the handful of episodes he taped at the end of last year.
“Steve and Matt together again?” Ashford captioned his Twitter photo, which shows him standing outside Stephen Nichols' (Steven “Patch” Johnson) dressing room.
As soapcentral.com noted back in November, Jack was pronounced dead in an elevator crash back in August of 2012, so his upcoming Salem appearance could be in spiritual form or, as it is a soap opera, the character could make a miraculous return from the dead.
Stay tuned as this story develops!
So much for Corday not bringing back dead people. EOM - dreft - 22-Feb-2016 7:33 AM
If he's a ghost, he's still dead. EOM - K_SingingASong - 22-Feb-2016 9:59 AM
- On soaps it really doesn't matter but in this case I would agree EOM - CanaryFan98 - 22-Feb-2016 3:39 PM
- If he's a ghost, he's still dead. EOM - K_SingingASong - 22-Feb-2016 9:59 AM
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh. I can't wait!!!! - selphie - 21-Feb-2016 4:05 PM
- Since it was announced in November and given how Days tapes - CanaryFan98 - 21-Feb-2016 5:38 PM
Jack and Steve---the only scenes I really want to see. *heart them* EOM - K_SingingASong - 21-Feb-2016 11:51 AM
- Yup Steve and his little brother "BillyJack" :-) EOM - Tanya - 25-Feb-2016 6:29 PM
- It was definitely one of my fave sibling relationships on soaps - CanaryFan98 - 21-Feb-2016 12:26 PM
back to topic list