General Hospital Message Board
|Date:|| Fri, 19-Oct-2012 3:03:44 PM PDT |
|Where:||General Hospital Message Board|
For such a central character for over 20 years, it seems like there was very little sendoff for Jason. I can't believe that the last scene between him and Sonny was that brief exchange at the hospital. I was expecting much, much more.
Everyone knew he was going to exit the show, so I'm surprised they didn't show flashbacks and old footage along the way.
Thank you Steve Burton for all your dedicated work. Hopefully I will see you on the Port Chuck tour!
15 replies, 11 views
Since Alan didn't get much of a send off either and he was around way before ... - Momrobare - 20-Oct-2012 8:03 PM
- Yep. EOM - RachelElisabeth - 20-Oct-2012 8:34 PM
- I am very disappointed as a longtime Liason fan & Steve Burton fan it was - RehvengeIsSweet - 20-Oct-2012 8:08 AM
- Think I will soon have one less program on DVR schedule EOM - LovingTheCityPC - 19-Oct-2012 9:25 PM
- IA, very disrespectful - RC does seem to be dismantling - LovingTheCityPC - 19-Oct-2012 9:14 PM
- I agree. I think he should have had at least a couple days - Karikos - 19-Oct-2012 5:19 PM
- I agree. The Todd/baby stuff should have been shoved back a week - addictedtodimples - 19-Oct-2012 5:05 PM
It was. Not only that, but when he got shot...... spoiler - jeffb_FriscoSonnyFan - 19-Oct-2012 3:27 PM
- Montage would have worked. EOM - WaitingForBrilliance - 19-Oct-2012 8:15 PM
I agree. Todd and Starr got more attention coming to GH as newbies. That's being - sonnyslady - 19-Oct-2012 4:34 PM
I agree. It was so anticlimactic when he was shot - addictedtodimples - 19-Oct-2012 8:28 PM
- Maybe, they could've had flashbacks of BamBam as his life flashed before his eye - sonnyslady - 20-Oct-2012 7:44 AM
- I agree. It was so anticlimactic when he was shot - addictedtodimples - 19-Oct-2012 8:28 PM
Message archived, no new replies.
back to topic list
back to topic list