General Hospital Message Board
Sonny Weekly Spoiler Post spoiler
|Date:|| Mon, 02-Oct-2017 7:14:05 AM PDT |
|Where:||General Hospital Message Board|
Jebus, How many stories can they insert Freako into? They keep changing his redemption stories. So let's see, the brain tumor white wash didn't work (kind of like Wimpy's scary big sister story) Then we got the occupational therapist (which takes most people six years of education to become but not Freako--his job his handed to him) who avenges Liz by putting a guy in a cage and mentally abuses him, another strikeout. So NOW we'll invent this NEW trauma for Franco to pin his bad behavior on in the guise of Jason's twin Drew. I don't think this will work either. It does, however, pique my interest in Susan Moore so I think GH should invest some time on her and bring her back from the dead (why not? They bring everyone else).
When the writers are not inventing ways to rehabilitate Freako and Wimpy, we get countless conversations between Carly, Sonny and Sam about how MUCH Jason has CHANGED. I think it might be because nuJason is Drew. Is all this talk talk talking to prepare us for the return of OG Jason? We'll see.
I am really loving the Sam/Sonny friendship. Sonny has had few friends on GH (because he's a criminal dangerous mobster evil) and Sonny hasn't had a real female friend since Robin. Sonny's friendship with Sam brings out a softer Sonny. His new found maturity makes him the perfect sounding board for Sam. The reality is,few people other than Sonny understand Sam's dilemma and he's the best person to advise her. I hope they continue to build on this. And I'm really happy that nuJason's shooting wasn't used as an excuse for everyone to blame Sonny because gangster, danger evil! Sam admitted she encouraged Jason to help Sonny and even Monica, as much as it pained her, admitted it was Jason's choice to help Sonny. Anyway, had Sam not shown up when she did and distracted Jason, I don't think the shooting would have happened.
Did you know Sonny has a twenty something daughter? Her name is Kristina and she's only allowed in scenes with the mother's side of the family. Which is brilliant because Kristina's mom is hopelessly in love with a jerk who TRIED TO KILL HER. And used her sister as shield. And he hides behind babies too. It would sure be nice to have Some Sonny/Kristina scenes. Sonny's the only parent with his head on straight these days.
Finally. FINALLY! Tptb bring back someone from OLTL I actually like! Jessica Tuck AKA Megan Gordon. Meghan was my favorite character of all time from OLTL. She's in a story line with Anna playing the recurring role of Cassandra Pierce. Now I'l have to watch Anna's scenes.
Today: Griffin extends his kindness.
Ava sabotages herself.
Franco is asked to explain himself.
Alexis is annoyed with Sam.
Michael confronts Nelle.
*Original face Jason escapes the clinic.
*Ava is suspected of helping the escaped prisoner.
*Jason demands that Franco explain himself.
*Sam nags Alexis about her addiction to Julian.
*Alexis snaps at Sam and tells her to back off.
*Our little Mikey let's Nelle know that he found the ring from the Grant family.
*Michael isn't happy about the lie.
*Valentin wants his past to disappear.
*Griffin goes to Russia to find and rescue Ava.
*Ava is in trouble over her interference.
*Anna and Finn work well together, but Finn is getting more angry.
*Griffin finds the clinic, and shocks Ava.
*Valentin gets a mysterious phone call.
*Valentin gives Nina an extravagant gift as a bribe to get her to accept his leaving on a trip.
*Sam feels a moment of pure happiness.
*Anna drops her guard and Finns anger explodes.
*Aunt Stella has news for Curtis.
*Kristina continues to get mixed signals.
*Sonny visits Carly and they have a deep discussion.
*Maxie talks things out with Amy and they bond.
*Joss is concerned for Oscar.
*Joss wants to help.
*Oscar is hiding something.
*Griffin feels guilty.
*An enemy of Niks from the past steps forward.
*Griffin is vague about his motives with Ava.
*Michael demands the truth.
*Carly apologizes to Nelle.
*Nina has a special job for Nelle.
*Griffins appearance at the clinic is cause for concern.
*Someone extends their kindness to original face Jason to help him leave Russia.
*Old face Jason is headed to Port Charles.
*Things are going to get muddled and exciting, as we enjoy this build-up to Sweeps!
*Nothing and nobody will be untouched.
Now that Ingo Rademaker has signed with another soap, he won't be playing Jax. Only after his contract is over. But since he will be a main player, don't hold your breath.
There will be many well known actors coming, but most will be limited appearance. Too much is going to happen, and they will be needed.
Sam vexes Alexis
Sam is hopeful as things settle down
Finn puts his reservations aside to work with Anna
Anna lowers her defenses
Finn's rage gets the best of him
Valentin makes a grand gesture
Valentin looks forward to a future with Nina and Charlotte
A phone call leaves Valentin uneasy
Valentin is forced to leave
Ava is her own worst enemy
Ava is left reeling
Griffin is intentionally evasive
An adversary of Nikolas Cassadine steps out from the shadows
Franco is put on the hot seat
A furious Michael demands answers from Nelle
Nina gives Nelle an assignment
Carly is apologetic
Stella makes an announcement
Amy finds a friend in Maxie
Josslyn needs assistance
Franco makes a confession
Dr. Bensch shows some compassion
Ava has an uninvited visitor
Dillon jumps to the wrong conclusion
Michael learns something troubling
Laura wants justice.
Ava gets in over her head.
Griffin’s actions are heroic.
Brick has information for Sonny.
Sam thinks about her future.
Liz has trouble explaining herself.
Franco is ready for a fresh start.
Sam raises her concerns.
Franco learned that Susan Moore gave birth to twins, with one going to Betsy and the other going to Alan. Man Landers was finally revealed, and the news of the
truth flashed through all of Port Charles.
At least Nathan has been cleared of any suspicion…except for in Spinelli’s eyes, since he’s still convinced that more is going on. Here are the spoilers!
The constant tension finally causes Michael to snap, ultimately leading to a confrontation with Nelle.
Ava (Maura West) decides to do the right thing because sure, she can be a good person after all–maybe.
She helps Patient 6 (Steve Burton) break free, but she also puts her own self in danger, including her chance for a full facial recovery.
However, when she’s in shock later in the week and Griffin (Matt Cohen) has some explaining to do, it’s a good bet he’ll be doing that explaining to Ava.
Of course, he also skirts the truth on why he traveled so far to see her but then feels guilt. Griffin has a lot of issues.
Could you see Ava and Steve Burton's character together?
Can Franco Ruin Sam’s Life…Again?
Back in Port Charles, Franco (Roger Howarth) is also asked to explain himself just as Sam (Kelly Monaco) is getting ready to enjoy just a little bit of happiness in her life. Will the info he has ruin that and make her wonder?
Did Someone Say Nikolas?
Valentin (James Patrick Stuart) is determined to leave his past in the past and even gives Nina (Michelle Stafford) an extravagant gift.
But, then he receives a disturbing phone call and our gut tells us it has to do with Patient 6’s escape.
Either that, or maybe it’s the old foe of Nikolas’s who shows up in town. (We knew we weren’t done with Nikolas in this saga.)
In Monaco, Anna (Finola Hughes) and Finn (Michael Easton) work together, and Anna even lets her guard down. How close will these two become?
Nelle Has Some Explaining To Do…Again
Michael (Chad Duell) confronts Nelle (Chloe Lanier), but we think she may somehow talk her way out of this one. Interestingly, by the end of the week Carly (Laura Wright) is apologizing and Michael (Chad Duell) confronts Nelle (Chloe Lanier), but we think she may somehow talk her way out of this one.
Interestingly, by the end of the week Carly (Laura Wright) is apologizing and Nina has a job for Nelle. Always lucky Nelle.
Odds And Ends
In other Port Charles news, Alexis (Nancy Lee Grahn) is annoyed with Sam, Stella has some news for Curtis (Donnell Turner), Josslyn (Eden McCoy) needs help, and Maxie (Kirsten Storms) and Amy (Risa Dorken) bond.
Poll Questions: Sonny Weekly Spoiler Post - pita - 07-Oct-2017 10:56 AM
- They should have kept Ava with Scotty. IMO - AnnieMauriceFF - 14-Oct-2017 12:33 PM
- Hi Pita. Haven't seen you here for a bit. Can't blame you. ZZZZzzz! - addictedtodimples - 08-Oct-2017 2:08 PM
- I need to find out WHY Billy J is shoving Julian back into our lives - addictedtodimples - 06-Oct-2017 11:48 AM
- Steve J finds out it is 2017 and has that new "Duh" look again - addictedtodimples - 06-Oct-2017 11:47 AM
Carly is now mad at Bobbie for dismissing Nelle - addictedtodimples - 06-Oct-2017 11:45 AM
Carly doesn't trust Nelle and I think she just wants - pita - 07-Oct-2017 11:00 AM
- I agree she is not mad at Bobbie really. Don;t blame her.... - addictedtodimples - 08-Oct-2017 2:09 PM
- Carly doesn't trust Nelle and I think she just wants - pita - 07-Oct-2017 11:00 AM
- Ava rambles on about not being able to change - addictedtodimples - 06-Oct-2017 11:44 AM
- Valentin arrives with flowers for Nina - addictedtodimples - 06-Oct-2017 11:44 AM
- Charlotte joins the group with drawings - addictedtodimples - 06-Oct-2017 11:43 AM
- Boring for a Friday so far....really boring EOM - addictedtodimples - 06-Oct-2017 11:41 AM
- English Guy directs Steve Jason to reading material to catch up - addictedtodimples - 06-Oct-2017 11:39 AM
- Bobbie was not really receptive to seeing Nelle. Nelle leaves - addictedtodimples - 06-Oct-2017 11:37 AM
- Griffin asks Valentin to leave - addictedtodimples - 06-Oct-2017 11:37 AM
- Nelle shows up to get the coffee - addictedtodimples - 06-Oct-2017 11:36 AM
- Wait until Sonny sees Steve Jason standing up for Noble Ava - addictedtodimples - 06-Oct-2017 11:32 AM
- Ava threatens to tell the truth - addictedtodimples - 06-Oct-2017 11:31 AM
- Laura tells Lulu she wanted Valentin to feel the terror Nik felt - addictedtodimples - 06-Oct-2017 11:30 AM
- I guessed right about Sonny. He is hardly on at all today EOM - addictedtodimples - 06-Oct-2017 11:29 AM
- Mopey tells Carly Nelle is more supportive of ties than she thinks - addictedtodimples - 06-Oct-2017 11:29 AM
- Silent Steve Jason has the stone cold stare back already - addictedtodimples - 06-Oct-2017 11:27 AM
- Oh dear, no I see Ava better now and there are some big marks yet - addictedtodimples - 06-Oct-2017 11:26 AM
- Valentin shows up to pay Ava a little visit - addictedtodimples - 06-Oct-2017 11:22 AM
- Doc says the improvement is incredible for Ava - addictedtodimples - 06-Oct-2017 11:21 AM
- Griffin is thinking about Ava and their kiss . Shame on him - addictedtodimples - 06-Oct-2017 11:20 AM
- Billy Jason discusses his future plans or lack of EOM - addictedtodimples - 06-Oct-2017 11:20 AM
- English tied up guy tells Steve Jason about his problems - addictedtodimples - 06-Oct-2017 11:19 AM
- Nina shows up at work and sends Nelle for restaurant coffee - addictedtodimples - 06-Oct-2017 11:18 AM
- Billy Jase is fully recovered and ready for some Sam sex - addictedtodimples - 06-Oct-2017 11:13 AM
- Seems like Mighty Jase tied up this guy (I missed that) EOM - addictedtodimples - 06-Oct-2017 11:12 AM
- Billy Jason says to fully recovered apparently Sam that... - addictedtodimples - 06-Oct-2017 11:12 AM
- Ava is thanking Griffin for all the miracles he was able to pull off - addictedtodimples - 06-Oct-2017 11:11 AM
- Valentin says he will keep Laura's visit a secret for now - addictedtodimples - 06-Oct-2017 11:10 AM
- Valerie tells the group some gossip - addictedtodimples - 06-Oct-2017 11:08 AM
- Nelle says she has to work and can't go to the Bobbie Fest - addictedtodimples - 06-Oct-2017 11:06 AM
- Thanks for the recaps EOM - AnnieMauriceFF - 06-Oct-2017 11:06 AM
- Dopey Mopey tells Nelle he trusts her - addictedtodimples - 06-Oct-2017 11:05 AM
- Ava tells Griffin she appreciates all his help but their business is concluded EOM - addictedtodimples - 06-Oct-2017 11:00 AM
- Ava says she is trying to be a better person for Nik? - addictedtodimples - 06-Oct-2017 11:00 AM
- Ava tells Griffin about her friendship with Nik - addictedtodimples - 06-Oct-2017 10:59 AM
- Valentin tells Lulu about Laura coming with the gun EOM - addictedtodimples - 06-Oct-2017 10:58 AM
- Carly tells Sonny she may have driven Michael farther away - addictedtodimples - 06-Oct-2017 10:58 AM
- These have been extremely short scenes - addictedtodimples - 06-Oct-2017 10:56 AM
- Steve Jason is joined in his quarters by a tied up guy - addictedtodimples - 06-Oct-2017 10:52 AM
- Sam and Jason the I or II are now home - addictedtodimples - 06-Oct-2017 10:52 AM
- Ava and Griffin are back already safe and sound - addictedtodimples - 06-Oct-2017 10:51 AM
- Next we have Nina and Valentin with Dante and Lulu EOM - addictedtodimples - 06-Oct-2017 10:50 AM
- Michael meanwhile invites Nelle to go to Bobbie's party - addictedtodimples - 06-Oct-2017 10:49 AM
- We start with Carly toasting Bobbie - addictedtodimples - 06-Oct-2017 10:48 AM
- Sonny will be on today so I will do recaps - addictedtodimples - 06-Oct-2017 7:51 AM
- There is an hour none of us get back - addictedtodimples - 05-Oct-2017 11:48 AM
- Sonny & Carly wonder why Ava called and has not called back - addictedtodimples - 05-Oct-2017 11:47 AM
- S&C discuss Carly's over possessive protective mode - addictedtodimples - 05-Oct-2017 11:45 AM
- Nathan thanks Jordan for not firing him - addictedtodimples - 05-Oct-2017 11:43 AM
- ZZZZzzzzzz! Not a very exciting show today at all. EOM - addictedtodimples - 05-Oct-2017 11:41 AM
- Sonny and group think the call came from Ava - addictedtodimples - 05-Oct-2017 11:38 AM
- Oscar could be the bill board centerpiece for boring EOM - addictedtodimples - 05-Oct-2017 11:35 AM
- Jordan shares all her problems with Auntie - addictedtodimples - 05-Oct-2017 11:34 AM
- Maxie is discussing her high school days EOM - addictedtodimples - 05-Oct-2017 11:33 AM
- If anyone finds anything funny, angry, exciting whatever about Sonny scenes - addictedtodimples - 05-Oct-2017 11:30 AM
- Jordan tells Nathan she does not plan on firing him - addictedtodimples - 05-Oct-2017 11:27 AM
- Curtis is now telling Auntie that he is glad she is going on with her life - addictedtodimples - 05-Oct-2017 11:25 AM
- Joss and Oscar discuss not ever knowing who his dad was - addictedtodimples - 05-Oct-2017 11:24 AM
- Ava says she had the feeling Patient 6 really trusted Sonny to rescue him - addictedtodimples - 05-Oct-2017 11:23 AM
- Brick tells Sonny what he found out about the phone call - addictedtodimples - 05-Oct-2017 11:21 AM
- Jordan is back and wants to speak to Nathan - addictedtodimples - 05-Oct-2017 11:16 AM
- Griffin tells Ava that Sonny got a call that lead him to Ava - addictedtodimples - 05-Oct-2017 11:16 AM
- Brick is back flirting with Carly. Sonny teases him - addictedtodimples - 05-Oct-2017 11:15 AM
- Through Griffin today we get to hear how wonderful and heroic Ava is - addictedtodimples - 05-Oct-2017 11:15 AM
- This story line of Sonny's right now is unreal - addictedtodimples - 05-Oct-2017 11:13 AM
- Ava is explaining how healing herself is important to her - addictedtodimples - 05-Oct-2017 11:08 AM
- Carly says nobody will notice the body guard - addictedtodimples - 05-Oct-2017 11:06 AM
- Auntie is now a new PC social worker - addictedtodimples - 05-Oct-2017 11:04 AM
- Nathan and Maxie discuss what may be in their future - addictedtodimples - 05-Oct-2017 11:03 AM
- Auntie is now tells Curtis and Jordan she plans to be independent now - addictedtodimples - 05-Oct-2017 10:58 AM
- Nathan now tells Maxie that he is afraid he might be fired - addictedtodimples - 05-Oct-2017 10:57 AM
- Griffin tells Ava that he really values their friendship - addictedtodimples - 05-Oct-2017 10:56 AM
- Sonny wants to discuss the call from Russia - addictedtodimples - 05-Oct-2017 10:55 AM
- I missed a bunch the past few days so will be guessing on some stuff EOM - addictedtodimples - 05-Oct-2017 10:53 AM
- We also have Griffin and Ava on a plane they miraculously got to off screen - addictedtodimples - 05-Oct-2017 10:52 AM
- Oh look Sonny lives. He comes to visit Carly at work - addictedtodimples - 05-Oct-2017 10:50 AM
- Next we get Jordan and Curtis making out and Auntie appears EOM - addictedtodimples - 05-Oct-2017 10:49 AM
- We begin today recognizing Man Landers . Whoopy - addictedtodimples - 05-Oct-2017 10:48 AM
- Back just in time. A Sonny sighting today - addictedtodimples - 05-Oct-2017 8:40 AM
If Sonny is on Thursday will do recaps. EOM - addictedtodimples - 04-Oct-2017 9:13 AM
- Thanks Betty! EOM - JessieBrewerClassic - 04-Oct-2017 11:11 AM
Nelle has never caught on with me at all. - peabody - 03-Oct-2017 9:09 AM
Nelle/Melle are not at all interesting. In fact they are annoying. - JessieBrewerClassic - 03-Oct-2017 9:53 AM
- If he could forgive Nelle, maybe he can forgive Kiki.... EOM - peabody - 03-Oct-2017 10:04 PM
- Nelle/Melle are not at all interesting. In fact they are annoying. - JessieBrewerClassic - 03-Oct-2017 9:53 AM
Back on line Thursday. Not much happening anyway with Sonny - addictedtodimples - 03-Oct-2017 8:35 AM
But Betty!! Maurice runs the show and he's eating the show alive - JessieBrewerClassic - 03-Oct-2017 9:44 AM
- HaHa. Good one Jess - addictedtodimples - 03-Oct-2017 2:50 PM
- But Betty!! Maurice runs the show and he's eating the show alive - JessieBrewerClassic - 03-Oct-2017 9:44 AM
Thanks for the post JB. Today is a beautiful sunny day - addictedtodimples - 02-Oct-2017 12:56 PM
- I am glad Katie is with you and that when Katie leaves you'll have your sister - JessieBrewerClassic - 03-Oct-2017 9:42 AM
Hugs to you, Betty. I am glad that Katy was able to come. EOM - DDSM76 - 03-Oct-2017 6:25 AM
- Thanks DeeDee. Me too! It was a heavy time for both of us. - addictedtodimples - 03-Oct-2017 8:34 AM
back to topic list