General Hospital Message Board

Subject:

Welcome back Sason...I hope. Will recap in here today

From: addictedtodimples Find all posts by addictedtodimples Send private message to addictedtodimples
Date: Thu, 26-Oct-2017 8:46:41 AM PDT
Where: General Hospital Message Board
I have set up a new post because it is easier to do than in an old longer post to be honest about it. BUT I also want to celebrate the return of something that reminds me of why I once liked GH as much as I did...the rapport, certainly not always the writing, between Maurice and Steve. It is special and they definitely proved it yesterday. It was like picking up after five years without missing a beat. That is special and they pulled it off beautifully.

I don't know what the future brings, what kind of mess we are stepping into adding Tamara back into the mix but I do know that long time viewers will welcome these changes over what many of us have considered OLTL infested GH with little connection to what we loved or hated in the past.

Bring it on and we will see how it goes but at least we have reconnected again with actors/actresses who bring back many original GH memories.

I will do recaps on days that Sonny is on the show.

171 replies, 903 views
generated page in 0.088 seconds using 8 database requests (reply links were cached)
Message archived, no new replies.
back to topic list