General Hospital Message Board

Subject:

Sonny Weekly Spoiler Post CP spoiler

From: JessieBrewerClassic Find all posts by JessieBrewerClassic View JessieBrewerClassic's profile Send private message to JessieBrewerClassic
Date: Mon, 29-Jan-2018 6:48:17 AM PST
Where: General Hospital Message Board
I don't get how both Ava and Freako have decided they have been redeemed. Freako still exhibits unsavory behavior and excuses all his former misdeeds as the fault of his brain tumor. Ava doesn't seem to be sorry about any of the havoc she's caused. And I guess we are to believe that both have been tripely redeemed by the love of a good man or woman. This does not work for me. I think each has ways to go before one can't declare Ava and Freako redeemed. Also, Griffin may no longer be a priest but as a Catholic (I'm assuming he's still a Catholic) he shouldn't be jumping into bed with Ava. Pre-marital sex is still considered a sin and since Griffin WAS a priest, I would think that he would STILL take the 10 Commandments seriously (even if nobody else in soaps does).

So the Faison story is winding down. We got some good Sonny/Anna/Jason scenes out of it.I hope we continue to see them work together in the future. I also hope Jason' gets the answers he's seeking as to why he was kidnapped. Also--who is P.K. Sinclair?

The Charles Street/Mayor race might be somewhat interesting if Wimpy hadn't been plunked down in the middle of it via Charlies. Wimpy caring about that neighborhood is a joke. This is a man who gas lighted and abused and tried to murder his wife and I'm supposed to believe that Wimpy is redeemed because he cares about preserving the Charles Street neighborhood. UMM, no sale.

Somebody in Sonny's past will re-emerge and I'll give you a hint it's not Morgan or Brenda. The new/old comer will evoke a complex and conflicting reaction in Sonny. Think Anna being terrorized by Faison and Sonny noticing the same look in his mother's eyes when she thought of Deke. I for one am excited that Sonny will be getting his own story. Now we need Krissy back for it because this story line will affect her and all the Corinthosibs. And what will be Carly's reaction?

Spoilers

Today: Anna has questions.

Jason is determined.

Jordan is deceived.

Sonny grows suspicious.

Griffin attempts to repay a debt.
----------------------------------------------

MONDAY JANUARY 29, 2018
Anna has questions.
Jason is determined.
Jordan is deceived.
Sonny grows suspicious.
Griffin attempts to repay a debt.

TUESDAY JANUARY 30, 2018
Valentin has a tender moment.
Anna makes a surprise move.
Jason is interrupted.
Drew knows more than he thinks.
Sam makes a promise.

WEDNESDAY JANUARY 31, 2018
Valentin reminds Nina of her actions.
Peter is unable to help.
Sam refuses to help.
Curtis has plans for Jordan.
Stella is compassionate.

THURSDAY FEBRUARY 1, 2018
Things don’t go according to plan for Jason.
Anna gets disappointing news.
Sonny gets a disturbing phone call.
Monica is put on guard.
Kevin interrupts Franco’s time with Scott.

FRIDAY FEBRUARY 2, 2018
Drew loses his temper.
Sonny confides in Jason.
Ava puts Kiki in an uncomfortable position.
Carly threatens Nelle.
Maxie is relieved.

Jordan has the wool pulled over her eyes

Curtis plans a special surprise

Stella shows some kindness

Anna wants answers

Anna does the unexpected

Anna is filled with disappointment

Peter's hands are tied

Sam makes a vow

Sam isn't interested in rendering aid

Drew's temper explodes

Sonny senses that something is off

An unsettling phone call leaves Sonny on edge

Jason is on a mission

Jason's plans go awry

Monica's guard is up

Griffin is filled with gratitude

Kiki finds herself in an awkward position, thanks to her mother

Valentin shows his softer side

Kevin seeks Franco out to discuss their project

Carly has a word of caution for Nelle

Maxie breathes a sigh of relief

A sneak peek at next week

Carly offers Jason words of encouragement

Alexis and Finn's friendship blossoms

Peter has an encounter with Lulu

Sam makes an appeal

Valentin refuses to leave Nina's side

Down the road previews

Valerie makes an appearance

A secret marriage is brought to light

Nelle pulls a few pages out of Carly's book to get what she wants

​Monday January 29:

Anna has questions.

Jason is determined.

Jordan is deceived.

​

Tuesday January 30:

Valentin has a tender moment.

Anna makes a surprise move.

Jason is interrupted.

​

Wednesday January 31:

Valentin reminds Nina of her actions.

Peter is unable to help.

Sam refuses to help.

​

Thursday February 1:

Things don’t go according to plan for Jason.

Anna gets disappointing news.

Sonny gets a disturbing phone call.

​

Friday February 2:

Drew loses his temper.

Sonny confides in Jason.

Ava puts Kiki in an uncomfortable position.

​Port Charles is rocked by a shocking death of a beloved character.

Drama surrounds Liz and Franco’s wedding, as he tries to deal with his past and an act of God may affect things.

Sonny receives a call that brings up emotions from his past.

Nelle aligns herself with Ava in order to get to Carly and uses Josslyn to do so as well.

Jason and Sam’s New Year’s kiss could affect her marriage to Drew.

Tension between Jason and Drew erupts over the plan to trap Faison.

Drew also becomes upset with Anna and Sonny for cutting him out of the plan involving Faison.

Anna has questions. Jason is determined. Jordan is deceived. Sonny grows suspicious. Griffin attempts to repay a debt.
Valentin has a tender moment. Anna makes a surprise move. Jason is interrupted. Drew knows more than he thinks. Sam makes a promise.
Valentin reminds Nina of her actions. Peter is unable to help. Sam refuses to help. Curtis has plans for Jordan. Stella is compassionate.
Things don’t go according to plan for Jason. Anna gets disappointing news. Sonny gets a disturbing phone call. Monica is put on guard. Kevin interrupts Franco’s time with Scott.
Drew loses his temper. Sonny confides in Jason. Ava puts Kiki in an uncomfortable position. Carly threatens Nelle. Maxie is relieved.

Absolute horror for certain characters when they face unexpected hurdles this coming week. While Jason feels motivated to get what he needs, Sam’s apathy leads to anger and resentment.

Elsewhere, Valentin and Nina have a moment when he uses her misdeeds to set her straight.

182 replies, 942 views
generated page in 0.169 seconds using 7 database requests (reply links were cached)
Message archived, no new replies.
back to topic list