General Hospital Message Board

Subject:

Sonny Weekly Spoiler Post CP spoiler

From: JessieBrewerClassic Find all posts by JessieBrewerClassic View JessieBrewerClassic's profile Send private message to JessieBrewerClassic
Date: Mon, 12-Feb-2018 7:07:35 AM PST
Where: General Hospital Message Board
I hope people are noticing, especially those that decry "Sonny Hospital" or call Sonny an air hog, that we won't be seeing Sonny until Wednesday this (and he was missing two days last week) week so we can continue to mourn Nathan 24/7. What is Nathan getting suck a send off? Ric left after YEARS and zip, his departure went unnoticed. Bryan Craig got what, one day of him (or someone who looked a lot like him) showing up at Sonny's on Halloween. Jane Elliot, who'd been on GH off and on for 40 years and actually played a BELOVED character didn't even get this kind of send off.

Not sure whats up with Alexis and Finn but Finn is much more palatable than wife abuser Wimpy. However I don't relish a story line about two cougars (Anna and Alexis) fighting over a younger man. Perhaps Anna will be too sidelined with her "secret" son Heinrich to put up much of a fight. I like to see women keep their dignity. Also, I really liked Hayden and haven't given up complete hope for Finn and Hayden yet.

I can't say how happy I am that Sonny's next story line uses family and not mob related violence or mobster comes to town to try and take over Sonny's territory as conflict. Family conflict happens more frequently than mob wars (mob wars are expensive and attract attention which is why mobsters try to avoid them). It's about time Sonny and Mike re-connected.

Since Sonny lost Morgan family has become even more precious to him. Sonny is more mature and patient. He's less prone to angry outbursts.

I loved Ron Hale as Mike and I was sorry to see him retire. He was a steady presence in Sonny's life when Sonny was most volatile. Ron's Mike had to deal with Sonny's resentment and outbursts because he abandoned Sonny and his mother and left them wide open to nefarious forces. However now Sonny is more mature and patient. The Mike that Max Gail has stepped into is more vulnerable and cautious, not as sure of himself. Max Gail seems more suited for THIS Mike. The table has turned and Sonny and Mike have switched places. Now Sonny will need to remain steady and calm while Mike grapples with whatever is that's wrong with him. It could be Alzheimer's or Dementia, or maybe a brain injury (maybe Mike fell), a brain illness like Encephalitis, or some kind of tumor. Whatever it is we just don't know. But one thing is clear, Sonny is going to have to stay strong to help his dad. Mike will also need the support of his grandchildren. I'm hoping we see Dante stepping up for his grandfather. I also hope that they bring Krissy back to support Grandpa Mike. As for Mopey I'm not sure how much help he will be because he will have Nelle to deal with. And he's well, Mopey. I think Carly will be there to step up for Mike too.

I don't really care about Sam and man baby Drew. I wish Jason would cut ties to the both of them and just move on.

Spoilers

Today:

Anna and Felicia commiserate.

Drew questions Franco.

Finn seeks legal advice.

Oscar tries to get one over on Kim.

Julian throws a bone.

​

Monday February 12

Drew questions Franco.

Finn seeks legal advice.

​

Tuesday February 13

Michael takes Jasonís words to heart.

Ava is concerned.

Jake puts Jason on the spot.

​

Wednesday February 14

Sam lays into Jason.

Sonny and Carly reminisce.

Ava looks forward to her time with Griffin.

​

Thursday February 15

Nelle thinks quickly on her feet.

Michael gets an unsettling phone call.

Anna pays a visit to Andre.

​

Friday February 16

Carly encourages Jason to find out everything he can.

Drew is put in an uncomfortable situation.

Diane relays a particularly audacious announcement.

​Franco is given a warning

Drew uncovers something intriguing

Drew tries to navigate an uncomfortable situation

Oscar attempts to pull the wool over his mother's eyes

Jason and Michael have a heart-to-heart talk

Jason spends time with Jake

Sam is furious with Jason

Carly pushes Jason to get to the bottom of things

Sonny and Carly stroll down memory lane

Nelle is caught off guard

An exchange leaves Michael feeling uneasy

Ava's insecurities get the best of her

Kiki gets some assistance from Spinelli

Griffin is humbled by Sonny's trust in him

Finn needs an attorney

Diane shares some news

Felicia and Anna lean on each other through troubled times

Anna hopes that Andre can provide some answers

Jordan is caught by surprise

Alexis is on edge

Peter has a change of plans

A furious Molly doesn't hold back

Anna makes a vow

Jason is deliberately misled

Franco hopes that Kevin can help

​​

MONDAY FEBRUARY 12
Drew questions Franco.
Finn seeks legal advice.
Oscar tries to get one over on Kim.
Julian throws a bone.

TUESDAY FEBRUARY 13
Michael takes Jasonís words to heart.
Ava is concerned.
Jake puts Jason on the spot.
Franco is put on notice.
Drew learns something new.

WEDNESDAY FEBRUARY 14
Sam lays into Jason.
Sonny and Carly reminisce.
Ava looks forward to her time with Griffin.
Spinelli steps in to help Kiki.
Curtis surprises Jordan.

THURSDAY FEBRUARY 15
Nelle thinks quickly on her feet.
Michael gets an unsettling phone call.
Anna pays a visit to Andre.
Alexis is a ball of nerves.
Ava lashes out at Griffin.

FRIDAY FEBRUARY 16
Carly encourages Jason to find out everything he can.
Drew is put in an uncomfortable situation.
Diane relays a particularly audacious announcement.
Ava takes care of Kiki. Sonny lays his trust in Griffin.

With their wedding approaching, Franco is tormented by something from his past. But their wedding is on shaky ground for other reasons and an act of God may step in and affect things. Sonny will get a blast from the past, although itís not altogether welcome. Nelle takes advantage of Josslynís better nature to get to Carly. Nelle will ally with Ava to further needle Carly. It wonít be smooth sailing for newlyweds Drew and Sam. Will her New Yearís Eve kiss with Jason affect Samís marriage to Drew going forward? Drew learns that Jason cut him out of the plan to suss out Faison, causing their tension to skyrocket.

216 replies, 925 views
generated page in 0.131 seconds using 95 database requests (reply links generated fresh)
Message archived, no new replies.
back to topic list