General Hospital Message Board

Subject:

Sonny weekly spoiler post spoiler

From: JessieBrewerClassic Find all posts by JessieBrewerClassic View JessieBrewerClassic's profile Send private message to JessieBrewerClassic
Date: Mon, 14-May-2018 8:54:50 AM PDT
Where: General Hospital Message Board
The results are in (in the form of ratings) and it seems nobody is buying or at least appreciating the constant white washing of characters whose misdeeds are so horrific they should by rights be gone from our screens (Freako and Wimpy). They have totally ruined the character of Alexis in order to attempt to exonerate Wimpy, and the same with Liz and Freako. These two characters are nothing but props in unpalatable couplings and have ceased to be characters in their own right. Also, GH's propensity for taking in strays from cancelled soaps is not appreciated either. We want OUR soap back! We want our beloved GH characters (like Kristina) back not some castaways from other shows. There is a reason I chose only ONE soap to follow in the early 1990s and why I stopped watching the other ABC soaps. GH, to me, was the best and I loved GH characters the most.

Also, there is a fan base of a certain coupling that is totally out of hand. So outraged are they that their favorite couple was broken up they are not only lashing out at the show, they are sending nasty tweets to any other actor on the show who they see as aiding and abetting this break up. This is total nonsense. The actors don't write the show. Also, many of these actors have been working together for over 20 years and they are friends, something that has NOTHING to do with the GH story line. I was not a fan of Luke Spencer, nor am I a fan of Scorpio, Freako or Wimpy. But I don't constantly send the actors who portray them nasty tweets about it.

So now we have a pregnant Nelle tumbling down the Q stair case, just as Carly did 20 years ago. You know I may have had my qualms about Carly over the years and throughout the four Carlys but I have never once thought Carly was evil. I thought she was a bit ditzy at times and toxic in certain couplings but I always knew deep down she had a heart. I do not believe this of Nelle. Her cruelty knows no bounds. Harassing a family who has already been through so much and are currently in crisis with Mike is vile. It's so vile even Ava is troubled by her schemes(now that is vile).

My theory about Croton is that Mike is the one who moved the body many years ago and the money clip they found points to him. Mike will have no memory of it. But if it WAS Mike who moved the body it will mean he didn't totally abandon his son, Michael Corinthos Jr., and was keeping tabs on him. Also, I think since nobody but Ava saw the blanket Nelle was knitting, Nelle will blackmail Ava into hiding it. This would put Ava in the hot seat with a ticking time bomb.

Last but not least, The only GOOD thing on GH is the Alzheimer's story and we see precious little of it. On fact what we're getting lately is 10 second scenes. Everyone in the story line is outstanding: Maurice, Laura, Max, Chad. Dominic and Vernee Watson. It's the one story line where everyone is on their game and shines. Yes it is a sad story line but it is important and should be given it's due, instead of the 9,999 time we are forced to watch the attempted whitewash of Freako and Wimpy.

Spoilers

Monday May 14:

Nelle has a bizarre stroke of luck.

Michael and Dante have a night out.

Sonny is perplexed.
​

Tuesday May 15:

Things do not look good for Carly.

Kim has good news to share.

Ava reclaims a small piece of control.

​

Wednesday May 16:

Olivia is in a bind.

Sonny is deeply troubled.

Stella looks on the bright side.

​

Thursday May 17:

Dante gets one over on Chase.

Curtisí nerves get the best of him.

Stella is horrified.

​

Friday May 18:

Finn is apologetic.

Ava tries to entice Griffin.

Josslyn connects with Oscar.

May Sweeps

The Nursesí Ball will again be filled with dancing and singing.

The birth of a baby is upon Port Charles.

A life-threatening situation will consume one.

Various storylines come to a head.

A few profess their feelings.

Drew continues to search for details from his past, and Andre could prove to be of service.

To ensure she comes out on top, Nelle produces one more weapon in her quest to get Carly out of the picture.

Liz and Franco try to set a wedding date.

One pair emerges from the Anna/Finn/Alexis/Julian/Kim group, while others use their past to decide who to connect with and on what level.

Anna, Maxie and Jason are affected when Henrik is revealed to be Peter. This revelation comes back to bite Griffin, whoís been harboring the secret.

Nina gets shaken up.

Jasonís timing is questionable.

Finn lends his support.

Diane fears for her client.

Ava tries to entice Griffin.

Joss and Oscar connect.

​
Michael and Dante spend time bonding

Ava enjoys a small victory

Sonny is filled with concern

Jason reaches out to Spinelli

Sam hits a roadblock

Sam makes an unexpected discovery

Nelle catches a lucky break

Curtis questions his decision

Stella is not happy with Curtis' plans

Dante celebrates a victory

Alexis is left shaken

Finn is filled with remorse

Anna gets some words of encouragement from a good friend

Griffin confides to Anna

Will Griffin succumb to temptation?

Peter has some doubts

Peter is delayed

Valentin makes an appeal to Nina

Kim is the bearer of good news

Olivia finds herself in a tight spot

Valentin scrambles to keep his secrets buried

Finn is determined to get to the bottom of things

Dante reaches his breaking point

Nelle feels victorious

Nina has a chat with Lulu

​
A woman arrives in Port Charles with a secret

Valentin pays a high price for his deception

Jordan's life takes an unexpected turn

Nelle grows desperate as she sees her plans begin to unravel

​
General Hospital spoilers for May 14-18 promise a week of mystery and suspicions as the bad guys feel the walls closing in from all sides.

Finding Faisonís Son Goes On (And On)
Peter knows heís close to being caught and is feeling desperate. While he looks for reassurance, Anna gets what she needs from Jordan, who encourages her to continue her search for Faisonís son.

Anna also has a little catch up session with Griffin. What might he slip up and say and will it clue her in at all?

Peter has more to worry about than just Anna, though: Jason and Spinelli find another clue and Sam continues her plan to dig up more dirt on her CEO.

Then thereís Nina.

She still knows something is up with the great and friendly Peter August, and Curtis is right there by her side, collecting his fee and digging. Valentin knows his wife can ruin everything and he begs her to give up her quest.

As Luck Would Have ItÖ
Nelle had some awesome penguin plans for her baby shower, but then she fell down the steps while fighting with Carly.

While she appears to be ok, she takes advantage of the situation because sheís Nelle and claims Carly pushed her on purpose.

Knowing she was duped by Nelle has Ava feeling out of control, but she

but she eventually gets a bit of an upper hand. She decides to focus on her love life and entice Griffin.

Sonny Has Other Concerns
While all this is going on with Carly and Nelle, Sonny is focused on Croton and Mike. While his fatherís condition deeply troubles him, Stella tries to see the positive in life.

What Does Dante Do?
Something terrible happens because spoilers reveal that Stella is horrified, while Alexis is gut-wretched after bumping into Finn.

Does this have anything to do with Dante pulling quite the joke on Chase? Well, later Finn is apologetic.

In other Port Charles news, Kim has some great info, Curtis gets a case of nerves, and Michael and Dante have a night out.
​
General Hospital spoilers for May 14-18 promise a week of mystery and suspicions as the bad guys feel the walls closing in from all sides.

Finding Faisonís Son Goes On (And On)
Peter knows heís close to being caught and is feeling desperate. While he looks for reassurance, Anna gets what she needs from Jordan, who encourages her to continue her search for Faisonís son.

Anna also has a little catch up session with Griffin. What might he slip up and say and will it clue her in at all?

Peter has more to worry about than just Anna, though: Jason and Spinelli find another clue and Sam continues her plan to dig up more dirt on her CEO.

Then thereís Nina.

She still knows something is up with the great and friendly Peter August, and Curtis is right there by her side, collecting his fee and digging. Valentin knows his wife can ruin everything and he begs her to give up her quest.

Nelle had some awesome penguin plans for her baby shower, but then she fell down the steps while fighting with Carly.

While she appears to be ok, she takes advantage of the situation because sheís Nelle and claims Carly pushed her on purpose.

5/14
Sonny is perplexed, Jordan encourages Anna, Michael & Dante have a night out,
Nelle has a bizarre stroke of luck
5/15
Ava reclaims a small piece of control, Finn bumps into Alexis, Anna & Griffin catch up, things don't look good for Carly
5/16
Sonny is deeply troubled, Sam's plans are thwarted, Jason ask's Spinelli for help,
Stella looks on the brightside.
5/17
Sam stumbles on an important clue, Alexis is gut wrenched, Curtis nerves get the best of him, Stella is horrified, Dante gets one over on chase
5/18
Valentin pleads with Nina, Peter's plans are delayed, Ava tries to entice Griffin, Finn is apologtic.

Knowing she was duped by Nelle has Ava feeling out of control, but she

but she eventually gets a bit of an upper hand. She decides to focus on her love life and entice Griffin.

Sonny Has Other Concerns
While all this is going on with Carly and Nelle, Sonny is focused on Croton and Mike. While his fatherís condition deeply troubles him, Stella tries to see the positive in life.

What Does Dante Do?
Something terrible happens because spoilers reveal that Stella is horrified, while Alexis is gut-wretched after bumping into Finn.

Does this have anything to do with Dante pulling quite the joke on Chase? Well, later Finn is apologetic.

Odds And Ends
In other Port Charles news, Kim has some great info, Curtis gets a case of nerves, and Michael and Dante have a night out.

Valentin walks a fine line. {May 21}

Nina isnít interested. {May 22} #Valentina

#GH - Peter stays by Maxieís side. {May 21}

#GH - Kiki is misunderstood. {May 21}

Kiki finds comfort in an old friend. {May 22}

Kiki acts impulsively. {May 23}

#GH - Anna grows anxious. {May 21}

Finn seeks answers. {May 22} #Fanna

#GH - Sam tries to help. {May 22}

#GH - Drew pays his respect. {May 23}

#GH - Valentin crosses Lulu. Dante has had enough. {May 23} #Lante

[Edited by JessieBrewerClassic on Mon, 14-May-2018 8:55:26 AM PDT]
[Edited by JessieBrewerClassic on Mon, 14-May-2018 9:00:55 AM PDT]
[Edited by JessieBrewerClassic on Mon, 14-May-2018 9:02:30 AM PDT]
562 replies, 1,007 views
generated page in 0.051 seconds using 8 database requests (reply links were cached)