General Hospital Message Board

Subject:

Sonny weekly spoiler post spoiler

From: JessieBrewerClassic Find all posts by JessieBrewerClassic View JessieBrewerClassic's profile Send private message to JessieBrewerClassic
Date: Mon, 18-Jun-2018 7:36:48 AM PDT
Where: General Hospital Message Board
I am so sad that Dom Zamprogna is leaving GH but I don't blame him one bit. He wasn't given much to do on the show except as being Lulu's purse. When he did have scenes with his Tee Vee Dad, Maurice Benard, they were electric. But those scenes were few and far between. Dante's stance as a cop was so severe it didn't leave him much wiggle room for many Dad/Son story lines. I don't know if they will recast the role or not. But if his role isn't recast that leaves Sonny with one biological child left on the canvas: Avery.

Mike's story line had such huge promise and they've mucked it up by putting Jason smack in the middle of it. Mike's Alzheimer's story line should have been about the Corinthos family circling the wagons in support of one another. Instead, it's become a farce. Can Sonny and Carly have a marriage without Jason in the middle? Can they decide things as a family ALONE? I just saw a soap magazine's headline asking if Jason can save Carly? What's wrong with her husband saving her? And couldn't this story line have waited until the Alzheimer's story line was over? This has always been my problem with Sonny and Carly. I worry that Sonny will always be Carly's second concern after Jason. Sonny deserves a wife who will put him first. If this story line is any indication it's a marriage of 3 people and that makes it crowded.

Sonny and Mike should have their family around them offering support and that includes Kristina. Carly should be there too. Michael should not be off with evil Nelle (a problem that Jason will have to solve too <rme>). There should be no diversions. This is a time where family is of HUGE importance. I hope GH corrects this mistake and get's back to making this a central theme. Lately I have enjoyed Sonny's scenes with Stella and Kevin much better than those with his family (except for Dante who is finally coming into his own as a Corinthos now that it's too late).

It doesn't help when soap magazines try to stir up trouble on twitter by posting crap like "Sonny needs to pay for not believing Carly". Well F you soap guy. Sonny is a little preoccupied with his DAD, and his SON being with Nelle, and Avery spending more time with Ava. He never said he didn't believe Carly, he just said there wasn't any proof, which there isn't. So don't go whining like a baby when you cause a dirt storm unfairly against a popular character and you can't put out the fire.

Nice try GH. Trying to rebrand Wimpy as Charlie is not going to change the fact that he's a wife abusing attempted murderer. And why is it Wimpy can just up and leave the mob without any consequences and Sonny can't? That makes no sense.

Spoilers

Monday June 18:

Sonny and Mike are interrupted.

Obrecht covers her tracks.

Peter continues to plead his case.

&#8203;

Tuesday June 19:

Carly plays nice.

Nelle reflects on her past.

Franco catches up with Kevin.

&#8203;

Wednesday June 20:

Dante lays into Chase.

Michael confronts Chase.

Josslyn leans on Nelle.

&#8203;

Thursday June 21:

Sonny is relieved.

Anna refuses to place blame.

Nina demands answers.

&#8203;

Friday June 22:

Sonny is confused.

Sam and Curtis hit a dead-end.

Valentinís romantic gesture back fires.

Though Mikeís condition worsens, he reveals more of what happened at Croton to Sonny, who sets out to get to the bottom of the situation.

Michaelís life moving forward will involve Jasonís heavy presence.

Drew may find answers about his past that he'd rather have stayed hidden.

Kim and Julian continue to spend time together but will face obstacles that involve others who they want to be with.

Mike is cut off before he can reveal what he knows

Sonny's worries are eased

Carly switches tactics to buy herself time

Carly realizes that everything is irrevocably changed

Curtis and Sam try to regroup when they hit a wall

Nelle's mind is on her past

Nelle comforts Josslyn

Oscar feels let down

Chase lands in hot water with Dante then Michael

Liesl takes steps to arouse suspicion

Peter makes an appeal

Nina has an encounter with Drew

Nina wants an explanation

Valentin's hopes are dashed

Sam supports Alexis' choices

Alexis blasts Julian

Kiki fears that risked everything for nothing

Franco tells Kevin about the wedding plans

Liz makes it clear that she doesn't want an extravagant wedding

Anna doesn't want to cast blame

Jason is rattled

Josslyn is deceptive

Ava weighs her options

Scott considers an offer

Lucy is concerned about her ex

&#8203;

MONDAY JUNE 18, 2018
Sonny and Mike are interrupted.
Obrecht covers her tracks.
Peter continues to plead his case.

TUESDAY JUNE 19, 2018
Carly plays nice.
Nelle reflects on her past.
Franco catches up with Kevin.

WEDNESDAY JUNE 20, 2018
Dante lays into Chase.
Michael confronts Chase.
Josslyn leans on Nelle.

THURSDAY JUNE 21, 2018
Sonny is relieved.
Anna refuses to place blame.
Nina demands answers.

FRIDAY JUNE 22, 2018
Sonny is confused.
Sam and Curtis hit a dead-end.
Valentinís romantic gesture backfires.

Carly is dragged off to Ferncliff, leaving her loved ones shocked and horrified. When Mrs. Corinthos arrives at her new state-mandated home, she realizes she wonít find friends at Ferncliff and possibly already made an imposing foe. Ferncliff has tightened security, so it wonít be as lax for Carly as it has been for some previous inmates. Which puts the onus on Jason, Michael and Sonny, who each resolves to find a way to get Carly out of Ferncliff ASAP!

Dante pays Sonny a visit.
Carly gets a glimmer of hope.
Jason risks being exposed.
Finn puts Valentin on notice.
Mike grows frustrated.

[Edited by JessieBrewerClassic on Mon, 18-Jun-2018 7:51:01 AM PDT]
234 replies, 943 views
generated page in 0.138 seconds using 133 database requests (reply links generated fresh)