SoapZone Community Message Board
So, I'm having a hard time feeling "special" again after my fiance cheated...
|Date:|| Fri, 19-Oct-2012 9:43:08 AM PDT |
|Where:||SoapZone Community Message Board|
|In reply to:|| The TGIF Post! posted by OnAnAlanisJAG|
I used to feel sooo incredibly loved by this man. I would walk in the room and he would light up.
I don't understand the mentality of cheating on someone you say you love.
I can't get the images of him and this other woman out of my head. She was 22 at the time, I was 33. I don't look like I did when I was 22...so I feel like every flaw I have now he compares it to that girl!
Ugh...I just want to feel the way I did before anything bad happened. I mourn us and trying to accept us as we are now just makes me sad.
I love him...but I hate him.
- You deserve so much better than him. - twistyfate - 20-Oct-2012 8:42 AM
- If dating is as good as it gets, and being engaged is STILL dating... - Justathot - 19-Oct-2012 4:24 PM
Understandable. Your trust has been violated. - Antigone - 19-Oct-2012 12:02 PM
You will think I am crazy for this... - Lisa - 19-Oct-2012 1:30 PM
- This kind of thinking makes you a jailer and him a prisoner... - Justathot - 19-Oct-2012 4:33 PM
I don't think you're crazy, I think you're human. But I want you to think about - LiveOne - 19-Oct-2012 2:27 PM
- Great post, Tracee. Well said. EOM - JerseyGirl - 19-Oct-2012 2:34 PM
- On the subject of children, I'm going to add this... - Antigone - 19-Oct-2012 2:34 PM
- Co-signed! EOM - Jaime - 19-Oct-2012 2:34 PM
- Wait, what?!? You are supporting this cheating loser? - JerseyGirl - 19-Oct-2012 1:58 PM
- I don't think you're crazy for it, but that's not a good choice. - TerriL - 19-Oct-2012 1:57 PM
- I don't, actually. - Antigone - 19-Oct-2012 1:55 PM
- Don't wait for him to mess up again!! - ollie - 19-Oct-2012 1:46 PM
Oh Lisa, run fast and far from this loser. - ladyday - 19-Oct-2012 1:35 PM
- Amen. EOM - ChloeSullivanQueen - 19-Oct-2012 3:18 PM
Can I just co-sign your entire reply? So well said. EOM - NatalieSB - 19-Oct-2012 12:10 PM
- You may, but I think you did very well too! ;) EOM - Antigone - 19-Oct-2012 12:16 PM
- You will think I am crazy for this... - Lisa - 19-Oct-2012 1:30 PM
- What a horrible position to be put in. : ( - NatalieSB - 19-Oct-2012 11:36 AM
- I think you are holding on, hoping for him to turn back into - Altice - 19-Oct-2012 11:15 AM
- Can you deal w/ the person that he is? - MontanaKC - 19-Oct-2012 10:11 AM
Something sticks out for me... - margcool - 19-Oct-2012 10:01 AM
- This is a great point. He's showing/telling her he can't be faithful. - TerriL - 19-Oct-2012 12:44 PM
- Exactly what I was thinking. Lisa, you also need to ask - sydneylove - 19-Oct-2012 10:21 AM
Tough love? - ollie - 19-Oct-2012 9:52 AM
I am hanging to what was in the hopes that it will - Lisa - 19-Oct-2012 10:00 AM
- I'm sorry but it won't be 'like that' again. Hope can be - LovingTheCityPC - 19-Oct-2012 5:22 PM
I just want to point this one thing out... - TerriL - 19-Oct-2012 12:48 PM
Oh trust me...I have called him every name in the book - Lisa - 19-Oct-2012 1:28 PM
Re: Oh trust me...I have called him every name in the book - ladyday - 19-Oct-2012 1:31 PM
- I agree. Lisa is in a serious relationship, he is not. EOM - TerriL - 19-Oct-2012 1:53 PM
- Re: Oh trust me...I have called him every name in the book - ladyday - 19-Oct-2012 1:31 PM
- Oh trust me...I have called him every name in the book - Lisa - 19-Oct-2012 1:28 PM
I mean.... - ollie - 19-Oct-2012 10:07 AM
- You're not being harsh... - Lisa - 19-Oct-2012 10:09 AM
- I am hanging to what was in the hopes that it will - Lisa - 19-Oct-2012 10:00 AM
back to topic list