SoapZone Community Message Board
When Reality TV Causes Delusion - The Jill Zarin Interview spoiler
|Date:|| Sat, 20-Oct-2012 8:52:32 AM PDT |
|Where:||SoapZone Community Message Board|
So I think reality tv has caused this woman to go delusional. It also reminds me of Jacqueline from New Jersey. I think these people are seriously losing it...and no, I don't think it's them playing it up for television. I think something is mentally going wrong with these people. You would think after a year Jill had some time to reevaluate things and just move forward in her life. But no, what you see in this 30 min interview is the most awkward, uncomfortable exchange I've seen on television in quite some time.
Some wtfs by Jill (gosh, there were so many):
1. She feels the show's ratings fell because she was not asked back on and that Heather was her replacement because she seems like the reasonable one. WTF?!! Also Heather isn't really Jewish because she didn't convert.
2. She feels like viewers were super pressed to see her mom, husband and daughter on television and Andy was wrong for not letting her say goodbye.
3. She brought the Jill/Bethenny fight to Andy and apparently Andy said that was not a good idea when she came in his office. She said it would be great tv and get good ratings. Once she saw how effed up it was she tried to fix things with Bethenny but it was too late. See, back then I knew something seemed so off and overblown from Jill to be acting the way she was like Bethenny killed her child or something. It was all an act. Shame on her and ha!! It bit her in the ass. She also claims the producers set her up when she barged in on Ramona's vacation (another idea she brought to office). They knew she was coming and had the ladies all ready to attack her when she entered.
4. Also Bravo and Andy took sides by giving Bethenny a show, inviting her to do What What Happens Live by herself, displaying her Skinny drink next to Andy for a whole year, etc. Also, Andy started showing Lisa Vanderpump’s dog, ‘Giggy’ over her Chihuahua, Ginger.
5. At the last reunion she claims her and Alexis were on good terms and were going to get drinks afterwards. Andy then shows a clip of her calling Alexis a bitch at the reunion,lol.
I'm sure I'm missing stuff but my goodness...Jill seems like she spent the last year fixated on the company and folks that fired her. She even watches the show faithfully. Move.on!!! At one point it came off like she was pleading to be let back on and it looked sad to me. This woman seems obsessed with being on television and the fame and its made her delusional.
- Do you mean Alex when you say Alexis? Did Bravo not ask her - Kammgirl - 21-Oct-2012 7:23 PM
I forgot to mention her response about Luann and her Johnny Depp - BecuzofJStackhouse - 20-Oct-2012 9:19 AM
- LuAnne was not happy about that but she "loves Jill anyway" EOM - PuckPlusFloorIsLove - 20-Oct-2012 9:24 AM
Heather and her are nothing alike. She continues to be delusional. - LM - 20-Oct-2012 9:09 AM
- I didn't get the Heather comparison at all. EOM - BecuzofJStackhouse - 20-Oct-2012 9:18 AM
- And yet she kept saying she was over it now. LOL Oooook Jill! EOM - PuckPlusFloorIsLove - 20-Oct-2012 9:07 AM
I dont know these people but what you describe also sounds like - LuvMyGermanShepherds - 20-Oct-2012 9:06 AM
- ooh... I forgot about her but yes...she fits in there too EOM - BecuzofJStackhouse - 20-Oct-2012 9:07 AM
back to topic list