SoapZone Community Message Board

Subject:

Five Questions For Friday...With Fireworks!

Find all posts by Wahoo View Wahoo's profile Send private message to Wahoo
Date: Fri, 30-Jun-2017 8:47:48 AM PDT
Where: SoapZone Community Message Board
I was going to make the subject heading something about the end of the first half of the year, but I liked the alliteration above better <g>. Plus, my first question is...

1. With the American celebration of our country's birthday coming up next Tuesday, "there's gonna be some fireworks" <--quote from a Schoolhouse Rock song. Question: do you find fireworks thrilling, annoying or just "meh"?

2. When you're on YouTube, what kind of video are you most likely to be watching?

3. This has been asked before, but with the recent purchase of Whole Foods by Amazon, and the news that still more big box stores are closing--we're losing our Sears in our local mall later next month--how much of your shopping do you do online these days?

4. How do you feel about other people posting pictures of you on their social media without consulting you first?

5. And finally...where has the year gone? No, seriously, is 2017 flying by for you too, or is it just me?

My answers in a flash...OK, maybe not so quick, but I'm keeping with that "f" theme from the title <g>.

27 replies, 381 views
generated page in 0.092 seconds using 7 database requests (reply links were cached)
Message archived, no new replies.
back to topic list