SoapZone Community Message Board

Subject:

Five Questions for a Freezing Friday...in August

Find all posts by Wahoo View Wahoo's profile Send private message to Wahoo
Date: Fri, 11-Aug-2017 8:43:38 AM PDT
Where: SoapZone Community Message Board
Seriously, whomever is in charge of the a/c here must be part polar bear. I've got goosebumps, and my one co-worker is so cold, her nose has been running all morning. This is why I always have a sweater at work.

Anyways, now that my fingers have warmed up enough to commence (semi) accurate typing, here's your questions...

1. Last week, we discovered most of us wouldn't want to live in a glass house. Today I ask...if it were just you (and maybe a small pet), would you be comfortable in a tiny house? Not a cottage...one of those actual "tiny houses" with a tiny amount of square footing.

2. How many states have you visited? Not American? How many provinces or regions of your country have you been to?

3. Are you confident enough in your knowledge of how cars work to know what your mechanic is talking about when he or she mentions repairs?

4. Do you still subscribe to a newspaper? And if so, is it an actual paper or is it an online publication?

5. Do you ever eat off the good dishes...or even own any <g>?

My answers later in the afternoon, if I've not turned into a block of ice by then.

39 replies, 368 views
generated page in 0.090 seconds using 31 database requests (reply links generated fresh)
Message archived, no new replies.
back to topic list