SoapZone Community Message Board
Five Questions For Friday--Another Early Edition
|Date:|| Fri, 03-Nov-2017 7:07:51 AM PDT |
|Where:||SoapZone Community Message Board|
We both laughed when we found out Mentor has not one but TWO salt caves, and the one bff booked our appointments at was NOT the one we both were thinking of. No, she went and got us appointments at the apparently uber-strict cave. Take a look at this list of rules and tell me how I'm supposed to "relax" and "enjoy"?
Despite that, I'm really looking forward to this...now onto the questions!
1. I've been working lately on adding to the family (printed) cookbook...do you own any cookbooks, or are all your recipes either in your head or off the internet?
2. Other than your signature, can you still write in cursive? Bonus question--when was the last time you tried?
3. Admit it (or don't)...do you still snicker like a 12 year old at double entendres?
4. I'm considering throwing myself a 50th birthday party next year...bff thinks it's "pathetic" to throw yourself a party. Admittedly, it's better if someone else does the work for you, but be honest--would you think less of someone throwing themselves a party?
5. As the Astros were celebrating their World Series victory, an Astros player took advantage of the moment and proposed to his girlfriend (she said yes). Question: would you personally like being the center of a million people's attention that way, or would you prefer a more intimate proposal? If you've been proposed to, share the story...and if you wish it had been done differently or not <g>.
My answers in a little bit...I might even be first to reply today :-)
My very late answers - phillyjenn - 06-Nov-2017 6:01 AM
- I inherited Mom's "The Chew" cookbook... - Wahoo - 06-Nov-2017 8:36 AM
Re: Five Questions For Friday--Another Early Edition - BamaJan - 04-Nov-2017 7:16 PM
- The only problem with older cookbooks is sometimes - Wahoo - 05-Nov-2017 12:38 PM
Super late Saturday answers...and I didn't even know what a salt cave was. - senorbrightside - 04-Nov-2017 11:52 AM
- I'm still amused that entrepreneurs would take something - Wahoo - 04-Nov-2017 2:40 PM
Late response... - FightinIrishFF - 04-Nov-2017 11:27 AM
- LOL! - Wahoo - 04-Nov-2017 2:29 PM
Re: Five Questions For Friday--Another Early Edition - Momrobare - 04-Nov-2017 10:40 AM
- I remember you posting a link before to that beautiful - Wahoo - 04-Nov-2017 2:21 PM
My answers - Kris - 04-Nov-2017 5:10 AM
- It wouldn't have been too late to cancel the appointments at - Wahoo - 04-Nov-2017 2:15 PM
For those who are curious...my salty, salty day (warning--LONG) - Wahoo - 03-Nov-2017 8:05 PM
- Wild! EOM - Sparky_FeelinFrizzy - 04-Nov-2017 12:12 PM
Oooh, that's what they are. Interesting. Also, I didn't know industrial park - senorbrightside - 04-Nov-2017 12:03 PM
- To be honest, I hope I'm using the right term. A quick Google - Wahoo - 04-Nov-2017 2:01 PM
Snowy answers - K_SingingASong - 03-Nov-2017 3:02 PM
- I need a staycation... I went on vacation in early October and I have still - Sparky_FeelinFrizzy - 03-Nov-2017 9:10 PM
I like a good staycation myself. Plenty of times in years past - Wahoo - 03-Nov-2017 7:20 PM
- Solution: Don't mention presents. - K_SingingASong - 04-Nov-2017 3:31 PM
Re: Five Questions For Friday--Another Early Edition - The_Cat_Did_It - 03-Nov-2017 2:22 PM
Thanks--it was a great day! I'll write about it in a bit... - Wahoo - 03-Nov-2017 7:09 PM
- I can't imagine how old my cookie cookbook is. I'm 40 and - The_Cat_Did_It - 04-Nov-2017 6:48 PM
- Thanks--it was a great day! I'll write about it in a bit... - Wahoo - 03-Nov-2017 7:09 PM
My answers! - LizziesMom - 03-Nov-2017 12:58 PM
- I *did* enjoy myself...despite all those rules <g> - Wahoo - 03-Nov-2017 7:01 PM
Re: Five Questions For Friday--Another Early Edition - Sydney_Blessed - 03-Nov-2017 12:54 PM
- After I'm done reading all the responses, I'll put up - Wahoo - 03-Nov-2017 6:54 PM
Mine! - TaxPert - 03-Nov-2017 11:53 AM
- Thank you! My aunt (Dad's oldest sister) was the one - Wahoo - 03-Nov-2017 6:43 PM
Re: Five Questions For Friday--Another Early Edition - margcool - 03-Nov-2017 10:16 AM
- I've done that too... - Wahoo - 03-Nov-2017 6:36 PM
HERE! - Sparky_FeelinFrizzy - 03-Nov-2017 10:15 AM
It was only about a month ago that I noticed the sign for - Wahoo - 03-Nov-2017 6:30 PM
- I am pretty sure the Nashville ABC station was talking about the proposal - Sparky_FeelinFrizzy - 03-Nov-2017 9:09 PM
- It was only about a month ago that I noticed the sign for - Wahoo - 03-Nov-2017 6:30 PM
- Firsties! My answers before I go off to be detoxed... - Wahoo - 03-Nov-2017 7:13 AM
back to topic list