SoapZone Community Message Board
Five Questions For Friday--the Pre-Holiday Edition
|Date:|| Fri, 17-Nov-2017 9:00:29 AM PST |
|Where:||SoapZone Community Message Board|
1. In honor of American Thanksgiving...dark meat turkey, white meat turkey, some other meat for the holiday meal (my maternal grandpa hated turkey, so it was always Cornish hen on their TG table) or no meat at all?
2. What are you most thankful for this year? Bonus question: if you do the big TG get together (or even a small one), do you go around the table saying what you're thankful for?
3. Have you ever ditched the big family gathering (at any holiday) for a personal vacation? Say, a big ski trip or lounging on a Southern beach while the rest of the family is up North?
4. A local news station shared this question, which amused me, so I'll share it here--which person in your family is the most likely to get drunk at the holidays? If your family doesn't drink, who'll behave the worst?
5. And finally...um...those rubber straps attached to shirts or dresses to keep them from falling off the hanger in the store? Do you leave them on your clothes or cut them off when you get home?
My answers later in the day!
Mine - TaxPert - 19-Nov-2017 5:49 PM
- Interesting... - Wahoo - 19-Nov-2017 7:29 PM
Re: Five Questions For Friday--the Pre-Holiday Edition - BamaJan - 19-Nov-2017 3:01 PM
That doesn't sound too bad... - Wahoo - 19-Nov-2017 7:23 PM
- Unique to her I assure you, we don't check each other's oil! Lol. - BamaJan - 20-Nov-2017 5:25 PM
- That doesn't sound too bad... - Wahoo - 19-Nov-2017 7:23 PM
It's beginning to look a lot like the Holidays... - Sparky_FeelinFrizzy - 19-Nov-2017 8:03 AM
- I've been lulled into a false sense of security about Christmas this year... - Wahoo - 19-Nov-2017 10:10 AM
Re: Five Questions For Friday--the Pre-Holiday Edition - FightinIrishFF - 18-Nov-2017 8:07 AM
- We're in the majority here... - Wahoo - 18-Nov-2017 12:39 PM
My answers!!! - Kris - 17-Nov-2017 6:47 PM
- I think you're in the minority... - Wahoo - 18-Nov-2017 7:46 AM
Re: Five Questions For Friday--the Pre-Holiday Edition - Momrobare - 17-Nov-2017 5:00 PM
- Yay! - Wahoo - 18-Nov-2017 7:35 AM
Re: Five Questions For Friday--the Pre-Holiday Edition - margcool - 17-Nov-2017 4:51 PM
- I think I've told this story before... - Wahoo - 18-Nov-2017 7:27 AM
Re: Five Questions For Friday--the Pre-Holiday Edition - Glory - 17-Nov-2017 1:22 PM
- I like your compromise! - Wahoo - 18-Nov-2017 7:17 AM
Five Pre-Holiday Answers - Amber - 17-Nov-2017 11:48 AM
- Well thank you! - Wahoo - 17-Nov-2017 12:52 PM
- My pre-holiday answers... - Wahoo - 17-Nov-2017 11:01 AM
It's that time of year already? Not teaching at the moment means I'm not - senorbrightside - 17-Nov-2017 10:05 AM
- It is! This whole holiday year has been hurtling by... - Wahoo - 17-Nov-2017 11:13 AM
back to topic list