SoapZone Community Message Board
What's Your Favorite Go-To Party Pleaser Recipe?
|Date:|| Thu, 07-Dec-2017 6:26:26 AM PST |
|Where:||SoapZone Community Message Board|
I've got a football party this weekend ~*Fly Eagles Fly*~
A holiday open house next weekend.
A neighborhood party on the 23rd, Christmas at a friend's house and New Year's Day get togethers.
I'm bored with making the same things over and over again.
What do you like to make to bring to parties?
27 replies, 148 views
- Either Homemade Mac & Cheese or Bread Bowl. - Momrobare - 21-Dec-2017 5:09 PM
And one more I get asked to bring all the time...Almond Heaven Bites - Wahoo - 07-Dec-2017 4:22 PM
Maybe this will be the year I make these. Every time you post the recipe - ladyday - 08-Dec-2017 9:28 AM
- You're welcome :-) EOM - Wahoo - 08-Dec-2017 4:25 PM
- Maybe this will be the year I make these. Every time you post the recipe - ladyday - 08-Dec-2017 9:28 AM
How about a trio of dips? - Wahoo - 07-Dec-2017 4:18 PM
I've done some of these before, but not the black bean dip. - ladyday - 08-Dec-2017 9:27 AM
- You bet! Sis always gets rave reviews for the black bean dip EOM - Wahoo - 08-Dec-2017 4:26 PM
I lost the recipe but I had one for a great dip. - Amber - 08-Dec-2017 12:06 PM
- Sounds delicious! If you ever do find the recipe, I'd love to - Wahoo - 08-Dec-2017 4:24 PM
- Love the bread bowl too! My favorite is the spinach dip in a bread bowl EOM - ladyday - 08-Dec-2017 12:54 PM
- I've done some of these before, but not the black bean dip. - ladyday - 08-Dec-2017 9:27 AM
Stuffed mushrooms. - Amber - 07-Dec-2017 3:24 PM
Ohhhh, I love mushrooms! - ladyday - 08-Dec-2017 9:26 AM
- I think a mild chili pepper would make a good sub. EOM - Amber - 08-Dec-2017 11:39 AM
That is NOT weird at all. - TG-TeamLinMM - 08-Dec-2017 11:22 AM
- I have a co-worker who can only eat ANY veggie raw... - Wahoo - 08-Dec-2017 4:25 PM
- Not weird. I like them cooked but not raw. Too bitter. - Amber - 08-Dec-2017 11:36 AM
- Ohhhh, I love mushrooms! - ladyday - 08-Dec-2017 9:26 AM
Mom's spiced fruit salad was a HUGE hit last year... - Wahoo - 07-Dec-2017 2:53 PM
- I remember you sharing this before. I may do this as a "healthier" alternative. - ladyday - 08-Dec-2017 9:25 AM
Crock pot chicken parm sandwhiches - phillyjenn - 07-Dec-2017 8:49 AM
- Sounds yummy, thanks! EOM - ladyday - 08-Dec-2017 9:24 AM
Re: Beer Meatballs - kll - 07-Dec-2017 8:37 AM
Ohhh that sounds good! I don't like beer, but I think I would like this. Thanks! EOM - ladyday - 08-Dec-2017 9:23 AM
- Re: I'm not a beer fan either ... but it makes kind of a BBQ sauce EOM - kll - 08-Dec-2017 11:18 AM
- Ohhh that sounds good! I don't like beer, but I think I would like this. Thanks! EOM - ladyday - 08-Dec-2017 9:23 AM
Message archived, no new replies.
back to topic list
back to topic list