SoapZone Community Message Board

Subject:

My baby brother just had another heart attack and...

From: Momrobare Find all posts by Momrobare View Momrobare's profile Send private message to Momrobare
Date: Mon, 09-Apr-2018 1:28:27 AM PDT
Where: SoapZone Community Message Board
it isn't looking good. They think he may have also thrown a clot into the lungs and the heart! He will be mercy flighted to Strong Memorial Hospital as soon as they intubate him. He may have to have open heart surgery and/or be put into a medically induced coma. He's only 53 years old and this is his second heart attack. I'm frantic with worry and shaking like a leaf.

I'm here in NJ and my little sister is there with him facing it by herself alone. He was born on her birthday two years apart and mom and dad brought him home from the hospital and put him in her arms and said "this is your birthday present" and ever since that day she had been caring for him.

She is a nervous wreck and so am I. Of all the times to be out of state. My daughter has power of attorney for him and she's out of the country but luckily she returns home tomorrow.

Please pray for my brother. His name is Mike Robare in case God doesn't know who you're offering up prayers for. And please pray for my little sister and me.

Thank you
Helen

30 replies, 524 views
generated page in 0.062 seconds using 27 database requests (reply links generated fresh)
Message archived, no new replies.
back to topic list