SoapZone Community Message Board

Subject:

Five Questions For the Last Friday In July

Find all posts by Wahoo View Wahoo's profile Send private message to Wahoo
Date: Fri, 27-Jul-2018 8:55:27 AM PDT
Where: SoapZone Community Message Board
Because we haven't done one of these in a while...and because Dad had a question, which I think I've asked before, but I'll ask again. Here goes!

1. Dad's question: you go to an all you can eat buffet with a plethora of food options you like. Are you more likely to get heaping helpings of 1-3 dishes only or do you take a spoonful from as many dishes as possible?

2. When someone asks you a yes or no question, are you more likely to answer the question first and THEN expound on your answer, or do you give a long answer with the "yes" or "no" (or "maybe" or "I don't know") buried towards the end?

3. What outfit do you have in your closet that you absolutely love but would never wear in public (unless it's laundry day, or your house is on fire and you ran out in what you had on)?

4. What bit of trivia do you love telling people?

5. Upon waking in the morning, does your body (or mind) demand you get out of bed immediately, or can you lay there for a while? (and if you can lay there for a while...what's the longest you've done so?) We're assuming here that you're healthy, because staying in bed when you're sick is another subject.

My answers at second break--it's time for lunch!

35 replies, 284 views
generated page in 0.328 seconds using 7 database requests (reply links were cached)