Young and the Restless Message Board
TGIF, "He wasn't the only one involved!" Recap Post
|Date:|| Fri, 08-Feb-2013 4:34:42 PM PST |
|Where:||Young and the Restless Message Board|
LOL, almost is right! Good snarky scenes between Jack/Phyllis/Victor at the AC.
And thank goodness, Mason showed a conscience and didn't switch Sharon's pills for that bastard Victor! But I wanted to slap a smirking Sharon after Adam kissed her. And she continues to ignore her therapist advice to avoid Adam.
It's been a busy day for me, and only managed to see half of the episode. Plan to catch the rest over the weekend. Anyways, I thought for fun today, I would do a "free for all" Y&R post Friday. So, after my few thoughts, then you can add your two cents about the episode.
What did you like/dislike about the episode? Any comments, rants, are greatly welcome and appreciated.
Hope you have a great weekend!
Okay. No way Michael wouldn't get pulled from this case once - ChloeSullivanQueen - 09-Feb-2013 8:28 AM
- Re: Okay. No way Michael wouldn't get pulled from this case once - Leia - 11-Feb-2013 5:30 AM
- Or be allowed to depose Jamie in his home! - Antwon - 09-Feb-2013 11:12 AM
This Avery/Dylan story isn't working for me. - Antwon - 09-Feb-2013 12:06 AM
- Re: This Avery/Dylan story isn't working for me. - Leia - 11-Feb-2013 5:26 AM
I don't think he deliberately let her believe him dead. I think something - TerriL - 09-Feb-2013 8:40 AM
IDK. When Nick and Avery hit him with the "How could he do it?" Question - Antwon - 09-Feb-2013 11:11 AM
- He said he was injured when she was asking him questions. - ChloeSullivanQueen - 09-Feb-2013 11:38 AM
- IDK. When Nick and Avery hit him with the "How could he do it?" Question - Antwon - 09-Feb-2013 11:11 AM
I really liked the Sharon and Avery scenes. - SparkyButt - 08-Feb-2013 8:25 PM
- They were very good. - Leia - 11-Feb-2013 5:07 AM
I just found it odd that she was confiding in Sharon - the woman she tried very - sonnyslady - 09-Feb-2013 8:40 AM
- It was a little odd. - SparkyButt - 09-Feb-2013 5:06 PM
I don't dislike Avery. I don't really want her and Dylan; I would rather see - RehvengeIsSweet - 09-Feb-2013 3:37 AM
- See... I like Sharon so much that she makes any one - SparkyButt - 09-Feb-2013 5:05 PM
OMG! I like Avery too!!! Or at least, I don't dislike her. - TerriL - 08-Feb-2013 10:04 PM
- Yay! Me and Terri agree! She must be awesome : ) EOM - SparkyButt - 09-Feb-2013 5:04 PM
Thank you, Leia. - gwenstacy - 08-Feb-2013 5:45 PM
- You're very welcome! - Leia - 11-Feb-2013 5:03 AM
- Friday's LOD's - Leia - 08-Feb-2013 4:48 PM
back to topic list