Young and the Restless Message Board
TGIF, "I got 4 episodes for you!" Recap Post
|Date:|| Fri, 15-Mar-2013 3:33:52 PM PDT |
|Where:||Young and the Restless Message Board|
Enjoy the show Kristoff St. John.
Excellent introduction by KSJ today. I loved him talking about his character and storylines, through the years. Shemar Moore, Victoria Rowell, and him are looked so young in the flashbacks. And I loved seeing Dru and Neil, one of my favorite Y&R couples.
I thought Tony Todd was great as Gus today. Like Leslie, I also believe he didn't kill her mother. But I think Wheeler did
What did you think of Dylan's and Chelsea one night stand? I am not pleased she wants to make him, her fake Daddy for her baby. Adam deserves to know the truth.
Adam had some good one-liners with Vicki/Nick. But once again, he wasn't accepted by them. No surprise there. But I am sure he will crash the wedding.
And I do hope that this is the last time, Victor and Nikki get married!
Soaps.com recap here
And once again, it's the "free for all" Friday post. So, after my brief thoughts, then you can add your two cents.
What did you like/dislike about today's episode? Any comments are very welcome and appreciated!
Hope you have a great weekend!
Candyman was pretty good, but still creeped me out! - FxC - 15-Mar-2013 6:49 PM
- Re: Candyman was pretty good, but still creeped me out! spoiler - Leia - 18-Mar-2013 5:07 AM
- I think it will be more like poor little Chelsea - CSQ_Soxtober_IrishFF - 15-Mar-2013 6:59 PM
I'm really enjoying these intro commentaries. I think the show should - The_Cat_Did_It - 15-Mar-2013 6:40 PM
- Re: I'm really enjoying these intro commentaries. I think the show should - Leia - 18-Mar-2013 5:10 AM
LOVED Dylan/Chelsea. They were smokin hot! - TerriL - 15-Mar-2013 6:33 PM
- Re: LOVED Dylan/Chelsea. They were smokin hot! - Leia - 18-Mar-2013 5:17 AM
- I loved that Dylan took off his shirt to show his muscles.. - stillrobertsfan - 16-Mar-2013 10:19 AM
- If Chloe/Cane can be in the same room with no drama, I have hope! - FxC - 15-Mar-2013 6:52 PM
I'm actually really bitter about that ONS. :( - CSQ_Soxtober_IrishFF - 15-Mar-2013 3:58 PM
- Re: I'm actually really bitter about that ONS. :( - Leia - 18-Mar-2013 5:22 AM
- I loved seeing Dru and Malcolm in the clips. I miss them so much. Neil has aged spoiler - sonnyslady - 15-Mar-2013 3:50 PM
- Friday LOD's - Leia - 15-Mar-2013 3:39 PM
back to topic list