Young and the Restless Message Board
Wed, "Cane’s early days basically, he came on.... " Recap Post
|Date:|| Wed, 20-Mar-2013 3:54:40 PM PDT |
|Where:||Young and the Restless Message Board|
And now, I would like you to join us for another episode of Young and Restless
Good introduction by Daniel Goddard today. He gave a good summary of his character's history and his romance with Amber and Lily. And I liked that he praised working with Jess Walton and Jeanne Cooper. Though I would hope to see both ladies do an introduction. What did you think of his comments today?
Lane's SORAS twins were adorable. It was nice to see them as parents spending fun quality time with their kids.
Lauren, the fool, disgusted me by falling for Carmine's lines, then sleeping with him. I didn't feel sorry for her at all that she got the hickie. Michael should see that. She can't cover it up forever. And once the truth comes out, that marriage is toast. BTW, I still feel this story would have made more sense if Lauren had the affair with Paul. A character that she has plenty of history and chemistry with.
Adam was right that NE is the other love in Victor's life. LOL. He adds, the reason, he is a great man. And they have no idea, how far, he would go to get it back! Kudos to Billy shutting down the "Adam show" in order to protect Jack. He didn't want the truth that Victor hired the hooker to seduce Jack to come out. And Nikki was a class act, not letting Adam's actions, get to her.
And Summer was pathetic, purposely spilling coffee on her blouse. So Kyle would find her in her bra. And boy, he couldn't wait to cover up her with her jacket. He was so embarrassed. Priceless moment as Phyllis said "What the hell" as she found them in that awkward situation. But Summer has no idea that Kyle has the hot for her mother, Phyllis(ugh)
Tony Todd was incredible as Gus today. I'm glad he gave his arrogant son a reality check that his mother had a temper too, and had the affair to escape. Unlike Leslie, he won't believe his mother and wants him to rot in jail. I hated Lily comforting him later, as he vowed to make his father pay for killing his mother.
And Wheeler, slipped big time by calling Leslie's mother by her nickname Lynn. Kudos to Leslie figures out quickly that Wheeler, was the man, that her mother had the affair with.
Ugh, Nick bringing up marriage to Avery already. Way too fast. Plus I don't want it to happen, because I don't like them together.
So it's Victor's fault that Wheeler choose to shoot him and bomb the ranch house, because he didn't mind his own business. Ugh! But plenty of action, at the end as Nick recognizes Bob, isn't a bartender. Bob pulls a gun and tries to shoot TGVN. But it's Adam to the rescue, rushing to block his father, just as the gun is fired. Great cliffhanger to end off the week.
And we are done for the week. March Madness, takes over, starting tomorrow. If you are watching, best of luck to your team or teams. The post will be on hiatus until Monday.
So what did you like/dislike about today's episode? Any comment would be greatly appreciated and welcomed, very much!
Hope you have a great weekend!
- The problem with Cane is pretty well summed up in - SDL - 27-Mar-2013 6:44 AM
I feel like the writers have taken Sharon's slutty story and given it to Lauren. - TerriL - 20-Mar-2013 9:15 PM
- I agree, Terri! That's exactly, what they did. - Leia - 24-Mar-2013 9:00 PM
ITA with everything you said! It makes zero sense. Maybe if - The_Cat_Did_It - 21-Mar-2013 7:09 AM
- It would've made more sense if she had a one night stand with Paul EOM - CanaryFan98 - 21-Mar-2013 2:27 PM
Well that's a cliff-hanger for the long weekend - Monkeyonthelam - 20-Mar-2013 8:02 PM
- Yes, it sure was! - Leia - 24-Mar-2013 8:50 PM
I have a feeling that Lauren is going to get knocked up or Carmine - Antwon - 20-Mar-2013 8:09 PM
- Oh, Lauren is totally knocked up. She slept with Carmine and then went right - The_Cat_Did_It - 21-Mar-2013 7:06 AM
I actually liked the show today. LOL @ the cop standing around doing nothing. - Antwon - 20-Mar-2013 6:10 PM
- Re: I actually liked the show today. LOL @ the cop standing around doing nothing. - Leia - 24-Mar-2013 8:44 PM
LOL @ your description of Sharon! EOM - TerriL - 20-Mar-2013 7:21 PM
:-) I wonder who disarms the bomb. I don't see it going off now that the - Antwon - 20-Mar-2013 8:09 PM
- I was wondering that too... Like are they going to blow it up all over again. EOM - TerriL - 20-Mar-2013 9:12 PM
- :-) I wonder who disarms the bomb. I don't see it going off now that the - Antwon - 20-Mar-2013 8:09 PM
I say it again, "Adam, he is not that into you!" - FxC - 20-Mar-2013 5:17 PM
- LOL, thank you! - Leia - 22-Mar-2013 5:40 AM
LOL at what you said. But I get it. No matter how awful Victor is to him - Antwon - 20-Mar-2013 5:59 PM
- I know, but it still makes me sad for him a bit - FxC - 20-Mar-2013 6:03 PM
If Phyllis sleeps with Kyle then she will be an even nastier ho - The_Cat_Did_It - 20-Mar-2013 4:20 PM
- IA, Cat! - Leia - 22-Mar-2013 5:35 AM
- So IA about Kyle and Phyllis. That would be dis-gusting! EOM - sonnyslady - 20-Mar-2013 4:59 PM
Unless getting shot gets Adam/Chelsea back together or kills Adam - CSQ_Soxtober_IrishFF - 20-Mar-2013 4:14 PM
- Re: Unless getting shot gets Adam/Chelsea back together or kills Adam - Leia - 22-Mar-2013 5:28 AM
- Wed LOD's - Leia - 20-Mar-2013 4:00 PM
back to topic list