Young and the Restless Message Board
Tues, "I was really happy to get the audition for the Young and Restless" Post
|Date:|| Tue, 26-Mar-2013 4:22:40 PM PDT |
|Where:||Young and the Restless Message Board|
Wonderful introduction by Sharon Case today. LOL when she said that Joshua Morrow was silly and dorky and still is today. Enjoyed seeing the early flashbacks of young Nick/Sharon and pointing out they stayed happily married for 10 years. And talked about Camryn Grime joining the show at age 7. And she admitted still hard to watch even till this day, Cassie's dying. I agree, that that story changed Nick/Sharon and many other characters. And brought up Nick's affair with Phyllis. I loved they showed the scene when Sharon busted Nick. Though I wasn't to thrilled she propped Sharon/Adam, stating it was great she starting seeing him. Then she mentioned one hot love scene, between them. Ugh, I didn't find it hot, but disgusting! But then she loves the pairing, which is misguided thinking,IMHO. She thought Sharon was perfect for bio-polor. She thinks that Sharon is finding her real identity now and goals. What did you think of her comments?
Good to see Victoria worried about Adam and being grateful Billy saved their family. What did you think of her idea of trying to have another baby by fertility shots? Or are you tired of them having another baby story? I think I am!
Well, from Carmine Lauren manages to successfully cover up her hickey. Ugh! Kudos to Michael telling Lauren she is lying to him and suggesting family therapy. Lauren has nerve to whine about going to see strangers, then being called dishonest. And he is right, he made a career of knowing truth from lies. It really bugs me that Lauren keeps attacking Michael for his treatment of Fen. He was only doing his job. He wants her to tell him what's best for their family, stop running away! Of course, Lauren has no clue how to get them on track! Well, maybe tell him, that she has been having an affair. She does the same old, same old, that she needs time, blah, blah. I'm glad Michael finally stated, he hates that he is the only one fighting for their marriage. He asks, a good question, is the real issue that she no longer loves him. And he nailed that nothing will change if Lauren keeps punishing him for his mistakes. She denies that she is doing that. He once again, waste his time, asking her what is going o??. Lauren rambles on, she can't have this conversation. Bravo to Michael for putting on his jacket and walking out on her, to save her the trouble. I didn't feel sorry for her at all.
At at least Avery isn't ready to get married to Nick. She wonders who would want them all dead. Nick thinks it's bigger than her and the case in Milwaukee. Boy, Nick was startled to see Dylan leaving a package on the doorstep. As usual, Newman Security failed, because they let him in and didn't notify Nick. It was sweet that Dylan had a tool kit for Faith. Dylan announces he is leaving town, which leaves poor Avery upset. I'm glad he told her he couldn't be friends with her, too difficult. I wouldn't want to hang around either to see Nick/Avery play kissy face. But judging the way, she got upset, it's obvious she still got feelings for him. Anyways, Avery updates Nick about Dylan leaving town. He is confident that she is in future, nothing will get in his way. Want to bet? LOL. She isn't over him. Too late for her, she made choice. I would rather see Dylan with Sharon.
LOL on Victor relying on his security to protect his family, when they failed already at the wedding.
Ugh to see Sharon praying and crying over Adam, the man, who had kidnapped her daughter. Finally some one called Chelsea to let her know that Adam was shot. Though, I wish it wasn't Sharon. She arrives at the hospital, confused who would want to kill Victor? LOL as Sharon said, who wouldn't want to. What did you think of the ladies ganging up on Victor for not being there for Adam? Victor retorts that Hope wanted to raise Adam not in GC and he respected that. He thought Adam saved his life for business reasons. Chelsea rocked, because telling he went after NE because it was his only connection to him and it cost their marriage. TGVN is the reason he's fighting for his life right now. Boy, Chelsea was scrambling as she knocks her prenatal vitamins out of her purse and Sharon tried to help her pick it up. But she stops her from finding out. She blames the Newmans for treating Adam so horribly, when he longed to be his part of his family. I really felt how much Chelsea knew and loved Adam today, much more than Sharon. Nick arrives to hear that. Victor retorts, she had no right to say that. Nick is grateful that Adam saved TGVN's life, god to hear. Well, then we had Victor/Chelsea arguing who will see Adam. Victor points out that Chelsea abandoned him too, ouch! I wasn't thrilled that Chelsea suggested Sharon, see Adam, because she hadn't abandoned him(Yes, she has) I guess more propping for Chadam, Ugh! But Sharon, objects, suggesting Chelsea go instead. Chelsea thinks Adam would prefer to see her. Probably because Adam put Sharon first above Chelsea lately!
So what did you like/dislike about today's episode? Any comment would be greatly appreciated and welcomed, very much!
I wasn't watching when Nick/Phyllis started, but I do love - SDL - 27-Mar-2013 6:41 AM
- Re: I wasn't watching when Nick/Phyllis started, but I do love - Leia - 28-Mar-2013 5:32 AM
- IA..it's a much longer road than Sharon had. And I like Chelsea and that pairing - Lin33 - 27-Mar-2013 12:50 PM
I try not to take what actors say publically about pairings all that seriously - CanaryFan98 - 26-Mar-2013 7:49 PM
- Re: I try not to take what actors say publically about pairings all that seriously - Leia - 28-Mar-2013 5:25 AM
I don't like the writing for my Chadam, but I liked Chelsea today - FxC - 26-Mar-2013 7:05 PM
- I'm glad you did! So I did I! - Leia - 28-Mar-2013 9:23 PM
Whenever they bring up Adam's past sins vaguely in front of Sharon, I want - TerriL - 26-Mar-2013 7:25 PM
- When I saw Nick there, I thought that was where they were going. - FxC - 26-Mar-2013 7:30 PM
I liked the Sharon/Chelsea/Victor scenes and Im glad they didn't gloss over all - Lin33 - 26-Mar-2013 6:40 PM
- Re: I liked the Sharon/Chelsea/Victor scenes and Im glad they didn't gloss over all - Leia - 27-Mar-2013 5:31 AM
I'm so sick of Lauren acting like the victim while she's out - The_Cat_Did_It - 26-Mar-2013 6:35 PM
- Re: I'm so sick of Lauren acting like the victim while she's out - Leia - 27-Mar-2013 5:26 AM
- I agree with ALL of this!!! EOM - TerriL - 26-Mar-2013 7:23 PM
Sharon Case is an idiot. And I feel like Chadam is over now. - TerriL - 26-Mar-2013 5:43 PM
- ICAM, Terri! - Leia - 27-Mar-2013 5:20 AM
- Making Chelsea pimp Shadam is just wrong, writers. WRONG! EOM - The_Cat_Did_It - 26-Mar-2013 6:51 PM
- SC has totally drunk the writer koolaid. - Karikos - 26-Mar-2013 6:11 PM
They're using a Rie Sinclair song (GH uses her music) for the Dylan/Chelsea - Karikos - 26-Mar-2013 5:00 PM
I didn't know the song, but notice the change in tone for them - FxC - 26-Mar-2013 7:08 PM
I think if they pair Chelsea/Dylan down the road, it'll be - TerriL - 26-Mar-2013 7:22 PM
Mmmhmm. And I'm gonna need Sharon to shut up and die when that happens. EOM - Karikos - 26-Mar-2013 7:33 PM
- For real, she can shut up and die NOW. EOM - TerriL - 26-Mar-2013 7:35 PM
- Mmmhmm. And I'm gonna need Sharon to shut up and die when that happens. EOM - Karikos - 26-Mar-2013 7:33 PM
- I think if they pair Chelsea/Dylan down the road, it'll be - TerriL - 26-Mar-2013 7:22 PM
I caught that too. Actually, today was the first day I thought they may - TerriL - 26-Mar-2013 5:40 PM
- I figured they'd have him be the scapegoat for the baby's - Karikos - 26-Mar-2013 6:01 PM
- :(((((((( Why do I bother with soaps? Why? EOM - CSQ_Soxtober_IrishFF - 26-Mar-2013 5:47 PM
That's depressing. :/ Means I've lost Dylan to Chelsea's - CSQ_Soxtober_IrishFF - 26-Mar-2013 5:06 PM
- Sharon can go to Nick, Avery can get out of town and/or die. :) - Karikos - 26-Mar-2013 5:14 PM
- I didn't know the song, but notice the change in tone for them - FxC - 26-Mar-2013 7:08 PM
I lol when The Mustache told Chelsea that if she ever talked disparagingly about - sonnyslady - 26-Mar-2013 4:45 PM
Re: I lol when The Mustache told Chelsea that if she ever talked disparagingly about - Leia - 27-Mar-2013 5:09 AM
- Yes, The Mustache did. Lol. EOM - sonnyslady - 27-Mar-2013 5:20 AM
- Re: I lol when The Mustache told Chelsea that if she ever talked disparagingly about - Leia - 27-Mar-2013 5:09 AM
I'm so over Lauren as well. I've really liked her and Michael together - Karikos - 26-Mar-2013 4:36 PM
- Re: I'm so over Lauren as well. I've really liked her and Michael together - Leia - 27-Mar-2013 5:06 AM
- I would be terribly happy for Lauren to be freed from the rapist - CSQ_Soxtober_IrishFF - 26-Mar-2013 4:40 PM
- Tuesday LOD's - Leia - 26-Mar-2013 4:30 PM
I think Sharon Case is as delusional as the writers - CSQ_Soxtober_IrishFF - 26-Mar-2013 4:25 PM
- Re: I think Sharon Case is as delusional as the writers - Leia - 27-Mar-2013 4:53 AM
back to topic list