Young and the Restless Message Board
TGIF, "You grew up without a father. I know how that is." Recap Post
|Date:|| Fri, 05-Apr-2013 3:45:17 PM PDT |
|Where:||Young and the Restless Message Board|
How about we stop this war between us?? Adam
Sounds like a good idea. Both are responsible for their horrible relationship. And wow, Victor actually said he was sorry to Adam today. Adam's dream finally came true, to be accepted by his father. Great scenes between MM and EB today. I wonder how long this truce will last though? Any bets??
I wanted to slap Sharon with her "Am I interrupting?" She knew she damn was, but barged into Adam's room, regardless. I loved how Victor was so dismissive of her and bluntly told her, she was going to drive NE into the ground!
Couldn't care less about Tyler's father issues today!
I thought Dylan gave Nick the "Jason Morgan" death stare when he saw Avery/Nick kissing. LOL And the jealous green eye monster came out with Nick, by wanting to using his name to talk to the Sheriff by getting the charges dropped. But Dylan is right Avery wouldn't like that and wants to take responsibility for his actions.
Wasn't it romantic, as Nick proposed to his ex-wife sister? Not, ugh LOL.
Victor and Jack better watch their back, since Wheeler vows to take them down if he goes down!
What did you think of Dylan/Sharon scene?
So what did you like/dislike about today's episode? Any comments are very welcomed and appreciated!
Hope you have a great weekend!
"Am I interrupting?" When are you not interrupting? If not Chelsea and Adam, - HelloAgain - 07-Apr-2013 8:46 AM
- Re: "Am I interrupting?" When are you not interrupting? If not Chelsea and Adam, - Leia - 08-Apr-2013 5:33 AM
I'm curious to see how the other Newman kids will take this truce between - TerriL - 06-Apr-2013 2:38 PM
- Oh no, Victor DESERVED every foul thing Sharon did to him last year. - TheBlackPearl - 08-Apr-2013 1:40 PM
- Re: I'm curious to see how the other Newman kids will take this truce between - Leia - 08-Apr-2013 5:17 AM
- Re: I'm curious to see how the other Newman kids will take this truce between - Bronson - 06-Apr-2013 6:28 PM
Re: TGIF, "You grew up without a father. I know how that is." Recap Post - Bronson - 06-Apr-2013 8:13 AM
- Re: TGIF, "You grew up without a father. I know how that is." Recap Post - Leia - 08-Apr-2013 5:04 AM
OMG, how freaking old is Tyler?! He acted like a pouty 12 year-old today. - The_Cat_Did_It - 05-Apr-2013 6:43 PM
- Re: OMG, how freaking old is Tyler?! He acted like a pouty 12 year-old today. - Leia - 08-Apr-2013 4:54 AM
- As good an actress Sharon Case is... - Bronson - 06-Apr-2013 1:24 PM
Sounds like Summer and Carmine are - Monkeyonthelam - 05-Apr-2013 4:16 PM
- Re: Sounds like Summer and Carmine are spoiler - Leia - 08-Apr-2013 4:50 AM
- Friday LOD's - Leia - 05-Apr-2013 3:51 PM
back to topic list