Young and the Restless Message Board

Subject:

Re: Nick/Sharon. I don't get the marking the anniversary of Cassie's death.

Find all posts by Antwon View Antwon's profile Send private message to Antwon
Date: Thu, 30-May-2013 12:59:28 PM PDT
Where: Young and the Restless Message Board
I have lost friends/family members close to me but I don't mark the anniversary of their death. That has always seemed very odd to me. I can if they were sad on her birthday because she's no longer living but why even focus on the day she died--especially since it causes so much pain?

My grandmother passed away last year, so on mother's day my dad was very sad because it was the first one after her death. That makes sense to me and I'm sure we will all be a little sad on her birthday come August. But my grandmother lived to be 96 years old. I'm not going to feel that sad because she had a wonderful life!

I have no children so I can only imagine how painful it would be to lose a child but it seems to me like they are continuing to rip off the same scab each year and it will never heal. And to be honest, I am a little tired of the Cassie stuff. Loved the actress and it is nice to see her return from time to time but sheesh.

Thoughts...

4 replies, 536 views
generated page in 0.278 seconds using 7 database requests (reply links were cached)
Message archived, no new replies.
back to topic list