Young and the Restless Message Board
TGIF, "I have my own reasons for showing up!" Recap Post
|Date:|| Fri, 07-Jun-2013 3:14:01 PM PDT |
|Where:||Young and the Restless Message Board|
So that was Nick's big announcement! How romantic, marrying his ex wife, sister. Ugh. I really don't like this couple. Avery can totally, forget a relationship with Phyllis now. So what do you think of their second engagement?? Or do you not care??
And Dylan is an idiot wanting to change the name of "Crimson's Lights" Why break something, that isn't broken. A manipulative Chelsea wants wants the baby to have Dylan's last time. Grrr. That really ticks me off. I really hate this baby storyline. As for Dylan/Chelsea, annoying as hell as today.
CBS.com recap here
And it's "free for all" Friday Post. Where, I just put down a few thoughts and the rest of the post is for your two cents.
So what did you like/dislike about today's episode? Any comment would be greatly appreciated and welcomed.
Hope you have a great weekend!
Didn't take Adam long. Couldn't wait to call his benefactor. And with the return spoiler - HelloAgain - 08-Jun-2013 5:38 AM
That Melannie chick was on GH. She played an Irish chick married to Lucky. - TerriL - 10-Jun-2013 8:21 AM
- No way! Siobhan is Melanie? - FxC - 10-Jun-2013 2:23 PM
- Re: Didn't take Adam long. Couldn't wait to call his benefactor. And with the return - Leia - 09-Jun-2013 11:30 PM
People already call them Chylan. Gag. EOM - TerriL - 08-Jun-2013 5:57 PM
- I still prefer Clan. LOL. They represent the influx of FOJs. EOM - HelloAgain - 08-Jun-2013 6:59 PM
Are they bringing Tucker back? EOM - PNG_CygnusX1 - 08-Jun-2013 7:39 AM
- Rumor is...... spoiler - Leia - 08-Jun-2013 7:44 AM
- That Melannie chick was on GH. She played an Irish chick married to Lucky. - TerriL - 10-Jun-2013 8:21 AM
I am so freaking sick of the Dylan pimping. If we could just get through - The_Cat_Did_It - 07-Jun-2013 5:55 PM
- Re: I am so freaking sick of the Dylan pimping. If we could just get through - Leia - 09-Jun-2013 9:30 PM
Ugh! The show seems to be trying - Monkeyonthelam - 07-Jun-2013 3:59 PM
- Re: Ugh! The show seems to be trying - Leia - 09-Jun-2013 9:28 PM
I need Nick/Avery to be over. - gwenstacy - 07-Jun-2013 3:40 PM
- Ditto, gwentstacy! - Leia - 09-Jun-2013 11:15 PM
I can't wait for that classless heifer to find out she and Nick DON'T share a - HelloAgain - 07-Jun-2013 6:46 PM
- Her face is gonna crack when she finds out the truth. EOM - gwenstacy - 07-Jun-2013 6:51 PM
- Friday LOD's - Leia - 07-Jun-2013 3:18 PM
back to topic list