Young and the Restless Message Board
Tuesday..."I Am NOT Your Project. You are NOT My Savior" Recap Post
|Date:|| Tue, 09-Jul-2013 4:01:54 PM PDT |
|Where:||Young and the Restless Message Board|
Peter Bergman was ON FIRE today as Jack was blown away by the level of deception heaped upon him by Phyllis and Nick. Seriously, that couple is the black hole of SUCK.
"Nick needed... Nick needed time. Nick needed Summer. To hell with Jack. Get out of my house!"
All they ever do is distribute pain and suffering upon the masses. But back to today...
It was interesting how emotionally UN-involved Phyllis was in how Jack felt. She was worried about him relapsing?? That's it? When Jack was talking about their struggles to get married, she looked annoyed.
Her "I didn't need to!" line about checking the results was on point. She got the result she wanted back then, to hell with proof. Nick's word was enough.
Nick Nick Nick. Nick needs. Nick wants. To hell with Jack. To help Nick, she seduces (and she DID) Jack's son, so Jack won't learn that he has a daughter. How screwed up is that??
Today's episode drove home how truly alone Jack is. He's there for everyone else. But no one is hardly ever there for him. I hate that they killed John. Jack needs his father.
The rest of the show...
Josh Morrow was really really really good today. He did an excellent job of selling Nick's heartbreak at having to finally acknowledge he essentially stole Summer. He started all of this, but JM's performance actually made me feel something for Nick.
The only time I felt for Summer was when she said she had been falling in love with her brother. Ew.
I'm SO over this Carmine crap. Can he just die already? Glad Fen woke up. Glad Lauren and Michael are reunited.
Everything about Chelsea/Dylan suck. But especially Chelsea sitting there passing judgement on Jeffrey/Anita when her ass is f'king LYING to DYLAN in the WORST way! Stupid wench. UGH. This storyline is seriously making me HATE HATE HATE her.
What are your thoughts from today?
- PB and HK were amazing yesterday!!! Both made me feel - HeatherTomRules - 10-Jul-2013 9:10 AM
My heart broke in pieces for both Jack and Summer today. Just as Phyllis - HelloAgain - 09-Jul-2013 7:23 PM
Re: My heart broke in pieces for both Jack and Summer today. Just as Phyllis - citybythebay4evr - 10-Jul-2013 1:59 PM
- I honestly believe Carmine's days are numbered. EOM - HelloAgain - 10-Jul-2013 3:41 PM
- I wish Jack had someone to hug him. Nick will have ALL of GC lining up to - TerriL - 09-Jul-2013 7:30 PM
- Re: My heart broke in pieces for both Jack and Summer today. Just as Phyllis - citybythebay4evr - 10-Jul-2013 1:59 PM
Not a fan of Jack or Peter's but I felt for Jack today and I can give Peter B - Antwon - 09-Jul-2013 7:11 PM
My daughter wasn't feeling JM today. - TerriL - 09-Jul-2013 7:27 PM
- Glad it wasn't just me! Thanks for that. I really like Josh and don't - Antwon - 09-Jul-2013 7:43 PM
- My daughter wasn't feeling JM today. - TerriL - 09-Jul-2013 7:27 PM
OMG! I love Peter Bergman. He is a complete genuis - Mirage - 09-Jul-2013 6:56 PM
- Peter B rocks!!! And I think Jack will never have that level of love again. - TerriL - 09-Jul-2013 7:25 PM
Haven't watched yet but does anyone else in the family know? - CanaryFan98 - 09-Jul-2013 6:45 PM
Traci doesnt know. Before today, only Phyllis, Nick and Avery knew. - The_Cat_Did_It - 09-Jul-2013 6:59 PM
I hope Sharon goes off on him for keeping it a secret - CanaryFan98 - 09-Jul-2013 7:04 PM
- Oh, no, Sharon is already lamenting on how this will bring her - The_Cat_Did_It - 09-Jul-2013 7:47 PM
That's not gonna happen. Sharon believes that this is going to bring Nick back - TerriL - 09-Jul-2013 7:19 PM
- She is so pathetic. EOM - LM - 09-Jul-2013 7:54 PM
Sadly you're probably right I wish they would give Sharon a storyline - CanaryFan98 - 09-Jul-2013 7:37 PM
- I'd settle for her sanity. She's been on Bonker's Hill far too long. EOM - HelloAgain - 09-Jul-2013 7:57 PM
- I hope Sharon goes off on him for keeping it a secret - CanaryFan98 - 09-Jul-2013 7:04 PM
- Traci doesnt know. Before today, only Phyllis, Nick and Avery knew. - The_Cat_Did_It - 09-Jul-2013 6:59 PM
PeterB was epic today! Jack broke my heart. Poor man. He - The_Cat_Did_It - 09-Jul-2013 6:09 PM
- "Chelsea/Dylan -- Because everyone needs to test their gag reflex now and then." - TerriL - 09-Jul-2013 6:20 PM
- Just watched the TVGN YnR special. They did a LOT of Jack/Phyllis promotion - TerriL - 09-Jul-2013 5:56 PM
They better not do another switcheroo - Monkeyonthelam - 09-Jul-2013 5:41 PM
- I really hope not but I wouldn't put it past them. EOM - LM - 09-Jul-2013 6:38 PM
- I'm expecting the switcheroo. But I'll enjoy moments like today. - TerriL - 09-Jul-2013 6:19 PM
Oh, you can bet another switcheroo is coming. They couldn't dare - The_Cat_Did_It - 09-Jul-2013 6:11 PM
- That's the real tragedy. Abbotts always have to come in second to the - HelloAgain - 09-Jul-2013 7:50 PM
I hope That Jack punches Nick Hard!!!!! - pip - 09-Jul-2013 5:13 PM
What's gonna suck, is everyone being mean to Jack for wanting a relationship - TerriL - 09-Jul-2013 5:38 PM
- Like I said, everyone is gonna give Nick a free pass. EOM - LM - 09-Jul-2013 6:39 PM
- Summer was always Nick's replacement for Cassie. - LM - 09-Jul-2013 5:28 PM
- What's gonna suck, is everyone being mean to Jack for wanting a relationship - TerriL - 09-Jul-2013 5:38 PM
I am so glad Jack didn't forgive Phyllis. - LM - 09-Jul-2013 4:41 PM
- OMG. Really. :((((((((((((((((((( Poor Jack. EOM - TheBlackPearl - 09-Jul-2013 4:52 PM
I think the only reason why he won't forgive her for real, is cause MS is leavin - TerriL - 09-Jul-2013 4:42 PM
The only reason she wants Jack now is because Nick doesn't want her. - LM - 09-Jul-2013 4:44 PM
- That can't be denied now. - TerriL - 09-Jul-2013 4:54 PM
- The only reason she wants Jack now is because Nick doesn't want her. - LM - 09-Jul-2013 4:44 PM
Steve is playing Dylan so well. But my GOD... Dylan suuuucks. - Linds - 09-Jul-2013 4:18 PM
Steve is doing a GREAT job!! This dude is uber nice/sweet. - TerriL - 09-Jul-2013 4:34 PM
- He's so nice! He needs... something else! - Linds - 09-Jul-2013 5:28 PM
- Steve is doing a GREAT job!! This dude is uber nice/sweet. - TerriL - 09-Jul-2013 4:34 PM
For comparison: Jack finds out about Phick Affair - TerriL - 09-Jul-2013 4:12 PM
- I guess MS is leaving and she's stopped putting effort into her scenes. - LM - 09-Jul-2013 4:45 PM
You can very much tell that MS prefers JM over PB. - TheBlackPearl - 09-Jul-2013 4:25 PM
I didn't get that from the scenes from back in the day. - TerriL - 09-Jul-2013 4:35 PM
It seemed prominent to me from the time Phyllis was pregnant - TheBlackPearl - 09-Jul-2013 4:45 PM
I didn't get that. But I guess, I just think about how after Jack delivered - TerriL - 09-Jul-2013 4:52 PM
- Everytime she got back with Jack, she'd eventually cheat on him with Nick. EOM - LM - 09-Jul-2013 5:32 PM
- I guess I remember how she turned on Jack so easily - TheBlackPearl - 09-Jul-2013 5:19 PM
- I didn't get that. But I guess, I just think about how after Jack delivered - TerriL - 09-Jul-2013 4:52 PM
I love JM but he doesn't even try to hide his bias. The worst was a - HeatherTomRules - 09-Jul-2013 4:38 PM
And yet, I still want Nick and Sharon. Hmph. EOM - Linds - 09-Jul-2013 5:23 PM
- Me too! I will give JM credit that he totally sells Shick so whatever - HeatherTomRules - 10-Jul-2013 9:02 AM
- The funny part is on screen he seems more into Sharon go figure EOM - CanaryFan98 - 09-Jul-2013 6:44 PM
- I can see that happening now. Avery is dull. EOM - LM - 09-Jul-2013 5:34 PM
I do too. But after she comes back from crazy land. EOM - TerriL - 09-Jul-2013 5:30 PM
- She's bought real estate there. All one can do is shake their head at her. Sad. EOM - HelloAgain - 09-Jul-2013 7:54 PM
- LOL he reminds me of a certain actress on GH. EOM - LM - 09-Jul-2013 4:46 PM
- Yep. His bias is ridiculous! And I say that as someone who enjoys Nick on a - TerriL - 09-Jul-2013 4:43 PM
- And yet, I still want Nick and Sharon. Hmph. EOM - Linds - 09-Jul-2013 5:23 PM
- It seemed prominent to me from the time Phyllis was pregnant - TheBlackPearl - 09-Jul-2013 4:45 PM
- I didn't get that from the scenes from back in the day. - TerriL - 09-Jul-2013 4:35 PM
back to topic list