Young and the Restless Message Board

Subject:

TGIF, "We will never know what our lives," Recap Post

From: Leia Find all posts by Leia Send private message to Leia
Date: Fri, 12-Jul-2013 4:30:22 PM PDT
Where: Young and the Restless Message Board
should have been like, all because you lied Summer.

Bravo Summer, for telling Nick the blunt truth. Sorry, Phyllis, but he is not her hero for what he did! And I felt for Summer, as she broke the news to Kyle, that they are brother sister. Kyle, looked sick, as he got the hell out of dodge saying he couldn't handle it, leaving the poor girl alone! Summer truly needed a hug today!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Soaps.com recap here [link]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dylan/Chelsea continued to bore me today. Not even Dylan's story moved me, sorry. If I had been Chance I would have, because I cared about him.

That was out of blue, Chloe kissing Billy. Idiotic! He had the awkward WTH look on his face and quickly got of there. Smart man!

And we got a new Faith, who looked like Darcy Rose Bryne(younger Abby) But Sharon was just plan crazy telling her daughter, that to "Leave it to me" about them being a family with Nick again. That doesn't sound good.

What did your thoughts about the Jack/Traci/Phyllis scenes?? Did you agree with Traci and Phyllis, worried he may relapse? Or do you agree with Jack, that it was Phyllis not telling him truth, for him almost drinking?? Great cliffhanger at the end as Nick arrives at Jack's door.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So, what were your thoughts from today? Like/Dislike?? Any comment is greatly appreciated and welcomed, very much.

And big thanks to Terri and Cat again, for helping me out this past week during my internet woes.

Hope you have a great weekend!!

Thanks
Leia

11 replies, 520 views
generated page in 0.025 seconds using 7 database requests (reply links were cached)
Message archived, no new replies.
back to topic list