Young and the Restless Message Board
Hump Wed, "It must be disappointing having a son you can't trust." Recap Post
|Date:|| Wed, 17-Jul-2013 4:18:18 PM PDT |
|Where:||Young and the Restless Message Board|
Bwhaha! Good snark, Adam! Thanks to Phyllis, Adam know about what Nick did. But Adam learned, no matter what he does(like saving Victor's life), he'll never really be part of the family. Summer is more accepted. There is no trust between the two, especially as they continued their spy vs spy game. MM and EB were good in their scenes.
As we all predicted, that creepy bastard, Carmine released the sex video with Lauren on the GC Buzz. Poor Fen had to see it. Now Lauren wants him dead as well. But it was an very angry Michael that he is pointing at gun at Carmine at the end. Go Michael, shoot him dead!! After all, he needs to take care of the "trash" LOL. But this exactly what Carmine wanted, to get Michael in trouble.
Well, not surprised that Victoria is supporting Nick, despite learning what he did. Also not surprising that Phyllis is more supportive of Nick than of Jack, grr.. Like his father, TGVN, Nick is also getting away with he did and has everyone by his side. And it really ticks me off, that the writers are letting him skate. Like Summer, this story is a bad dream that I want to wake up from.
So, what were your thoughts from today? Like/Dislike?? Any comment is greatly appreciated and welcomed, very much.
I'm glad I stopped watching when I did. :/ EOM - Karikos - 17-Jul-2013 8:39 PM
- Smart thinking! Thanks! EOM - Leia - 18-Jul-2013 5:20 AM
There's so much wrong with this show right now. EOM - TerriL - 17-Jul-2013 8:12 PM
- ICAM, Terri! Thanks! EOM - Leia - 18-Jul-2013 5:02 AM
Wonder what would happen if the Newmans really - Monkeyonthelam - 17-Jul-2013 6:50 PM
- Re: Wonder what would happen if the Newmans really - Leia - 18-Jul-2013 5:15 AM
I loved Adam's snark and he has a point. He can make a mistake - The_Cat_Did_It - 17-Jul-2013 6:22 PM
- Re: I loved Adam's snark and he has a point. He can make a mistake - Leia - 18-Jul-2013 5:12 AM
This really is the most awful story. I don't know what they were - TheBlackPearl - 17-Jul-2013 4:41 PM
- Yes, it really is, Pam! - Leia - 18-Jul-2013 5:09 AM
Something that can be blamed on Sharon and that - Monkeyonthelam - 17-Jul-2013 5:50 PM
Word. Sharon Case needs to take a stand with the writers if that's the - The_Cat_Did_It - 17-Jul-2013 6:23 PM
- Supposition on my behalf, but could there be trouble behind the scenes with - HelloAgain - 17-Jul-2013 8:08 PM
- ICAM. EOM - TheBlackPearl - 17-Jul-2013 6:02 PM
- Word. Sharon Case needs to take a stand with the writers if that's the - The_Cat_Did_It - 17-Jul-2013 6:23 PM
- Wed LOD's - Leia - 17-Jul-2013 4:27 PM
back to topic list