Young and the Restless Message Board
Monday, "I hope today makes you smile!" Recap Post
|Date:|| Tue, 03-Sep-2013 4:41:08 PM PDT |
|Where:||Young and the Restless Message Board|
Amen, Amen! Bless you, Corbin Bersen. I appreciated him appearing as Father Todd, officiating Kay's celebration party. Thank you for honoring how much Y&R and the fans meant to his mother. I know, it must have not been easy for him and cast to do this today. Thank you, Y&R for this beautiful tribute to Jeanne Cooper's, Kay. But we aren't done, part 2 is tomorrow.
And Nikki was right, things aren't going to be same with Katherine Chancellor. That also applies to Jeanne Cooper. YR won't be same without her. We all going to miss her very much.
This show hit me hard today, because I just lost my uncle yesterday. He had lung cancer to due to asbestos. Funeral is Friday afternoon.
Welcome back from the weekend. Short week of Y&R due to tennis. Only Tue through Thurs
Soaps.com recap here
I loved the opening of Kay throughout the years. And it felt like classic Y&R with the returns of Danny/Christine/Nina/Gina. It was even nice to see Amber, who was always more tolerable with Kay. I loved that Jack saw John there.
Today, I am going to keep my thoughts brief and just simply ask you these questions. What are your thoughts on Katherine's tribute part 1? Which character's grief moved you the most? Is there anything you didn't like?
Billy still sucks. His mother is breaking down crying, and he just stands - TerriL - 03-Sep-2013 5:59 PM
- Re: Billy still sucks. His mother is breaking down crying, and he just stands - Leia - 03-Sep-2013 10:01 PM
- I wish I could like Jill's children but I don't - CanaryFan98 - 03-Sep-2013 6:14 PM
Terri, I think I know who Mac & Phillip are...not - nightmoves - 03-Sep-2013 6:08 PM
- Chance is Phillip IV, Phillip/Nina's son - CanaryFan98 - 03-Sep-2013 6:15 PM
What was weird was that I thought Billy was about to go up there. - CSQ_Soxtober_IrishFF - 03-Sep-2013 6:07 PM
It's rare that Billy is allowed to do anything outside of Victoria's ass. - TerriL - 04-Sep-2013 5:00 AM
- That sucks. It's been like that for a while, though. - CSQ_Soxtober_IrishFF - 04-Sep-2013 5:51 AM
- It's rare that Billy is allowed to do anything outside of Victoria's ass. - TerriL - 04-Sep-2013 5:00 AM
Sorry for your loss, Leia - Monkeyonthelam - 03-Sep-2013 5:57 PM
- Ugh. I wanted to smack Avery in her phony smiling mouth. - CSQ_Soxtober_IrishFF - 04-Sep-2013 4:55 AM
- Thank you, so much for your condolences. - Leia - 03-Sep-2013 9:52 PM
Perhaps I'm being overly critical, but I hope Part Deux leaves - HelloAgain - 03-Sep-2013 5:29 PM
- Re: Perhaps I'm being overly critical, but I hope Part Deux leaves - Leia - 03-Sep-2013 9:38 PM
Can't wait to watch the show today.... - nightmoves - 03-Sep-2013 5:19 PM
- I hope you enjoyed the episode. - Leia - 03-Sep-2013 9:25 PM
Correction: The Post should read Tuesday, not Monday! - Leia - 03-Sep-2013 5:15 PM
Heck Leia it doesn't have to be a holiday for me to get - nightmoves - 03-Sep-2013 5:21 PM
- Re: Heck Leia it doesn't have to be a holiday for me to get - Leia - 03-Sep-2013 9:26 PM
- Heck Leia it doesn't have to be a holiday for me to get - nightmoves - 03-Sep-2013 5:21 PM
ARGH! I forgot that was today - CanaryFan98 - 03-Sep-2013 5:06 PM
- Re: ARGH! I forgot that was today - Leia - 03-Sep-2013 5:16 PM
Only one character moved me. spoiler - CSQ_Soxtober_IrishFF - 03-Sep-2013 5:00 PM
- Re: Only one character moved me. - Leia - 03-Sep-2013 5:34 PM
- Tuesday LOD's - Leia - 03-Sep-2013 4:52 PM
back to topic list