Young and the Restless Message Board
Hump Wed, "God bless you, Duchess!" Recap Post
|Date:|| Wed, 04-Sep-2013 4:35:43 PM PDT |
|Where:||Young and the Restless Message Board|
Amen, Amen! Beautiful words from Jill. It was a lovely moment as everyone took their turns, putting a rose by Katherine's urn. I loved that the park was dedicated becoming Chancellor Park, with it's lovely plaque.
Beautiful part 2 of the memorial service. It was well done by Y&R cast and crew, who loved Jeanne, so much. I liked the poem that Corbin read. His mother would be proud as he took part of honoring her character on the show.
I Live On(unknown author)
Don't cry for me in sadness; don't weep for me in sorrow,
For I will be beside you, as sure as comes tomorrow.
My body has gone but my spirit lives on, as does my love for you.
Just as in life. I'll watch over you, I always will be true.
My blood lives on in my children, how I've watched them grow up with pride.
I'll live on within them, always by their side.
I know my jokes weren't always funny and jobs weren't always done.
Just try and always remember the good times, the days when we had fun.
Reach out if you need me, for I will always be near.
Just talk to me, as if I am there, I promise I will hear.
For I'll live on, with in your mind, we'll never be apart,
As long as you keep my memory, deep within your heart.
So lift up your hearts, don't be sad, my spirit hasn't gone.
While your still there, so am I, I really will live on
Soaps.com recap here
So what did you think of Paul/Christine getting married due to Kay's match matching? Did you like their wedding? Do you think that Kay would approve? Or was inappropriate they did? I did laugh at Danny's sour face. He was not okay with it LOL
What are your thoughts on Katherine's memorial part 2? Did Y&R do a good job? What were your favorite moments? Favorite flashbacks? What other characters did you want to be there today? Is there anything you didn't like? What did you think of Jill/Nikki seeing a ghostly Kay?
RIP Jeanne Cooper (October 25, 1928 – May 8, 2013)
P.S. Big thanks to everyone's condolences for my uncle's passing yesterday. Meant a lot to me!
I found myself wondering about some of the - Monkeyonthelam - 04-Sep-2013 7:43 PM
- Re: I found myself wondering about some of the - Leia - 05-Sep-2013 4:31 AM
- The so-called memorial seemed to be about everyone and everything - PedroiaGirl - 05-Sep-2013 2:55 AM
I enjoyed Jill's memories and the flashbacks of Katherine - The_Cat_Did_It - 04-Sep-2013 7:37 PM
- Re: I enjoyed Jill's memories and the flashbacks of Katherine spoiler - Leia - 05-Sep-2013 4:43 AM
- I agree about Paul and saddling him with that wretched - PedroiaGirl - 05-Sep-2013 2:54 AM
Unlike yesterday, I enjoyed Part Deux of Katherine's memorial service. - HelloAgain - 04-Sep-2013 7:33 PM
- I am glad that you did. - Leia - 05-Sep-2013 5:03 AM
It was weird at the end they put on the screen: Katherine Chancellor 1928-2013 - Antwon - 04-Sep-2013 6:49 PM
- I liked it, I must admit. They already had a show as a - SDL - 10-Sep-2013 7:36 PM
- Re: It was weird at the end they put on the screen: Katherine Chancellor 1928-2013 - Leia - 05-Sep-2013 5:04 AM
Other than the wedding, I was ok with the memorial. - TerriL - 04-Sep-2013 6:28 PM
- Cool, Terri! spoiler - Leia - 05-Sep-2013 5:09 AM
I thought the memorial was fitting for the type of person Katherine was. - Antwon - 04-Sep-2013 6:12 PM
- I agree, Antwon! - Leia - 05-Sep-2013 5:22 AM
These idiots have quite possibly done everything wrong possible. spoiler - PedroiaGirl - 04-Sep-2013 5:11 PM
- We agree on a lot--it figures that Y&R would put the Bug - SDL - 10-Sep-2013 7:39 PM
They can go through 1000 writers, as long as JFP is there the show will - Carrot - 04-Sep-2013 6:30 PM
The show sucked before she was there. This writer sucked - PedroiaGirl - 04-Sep-2013 6:33 PM
True, but with her record on soaps, she is only continuing the suck. EOM - Carrot - 04-Sep-2013 6:37 PM
I don't disagree, but Y&R's problems were in place long before - PedroiaGirl - 05-Sep-2013 2:52 AM
I'll be honest -- I don't think it sucks. - TerriL - 05-Sep-2013 5:14 AM
- It's easier to find things to like when you like a character - PedroiaGirl - 05-Sep-2013 5:18 AM
- I'll be honest -- I don't think it sucks. - TerriL - 05-Sep-2013 5:14 AM
- I don't disagree, but Y&R's problems were in place long before - PedroiaGirl - 05-Sep-2013 2:52 AM
- True, but with her record on soaps, she is only continuing the suck. EOM - Carrot - 04-Sep-2013 6:37 PM
- The show sucked before she was there. This writer sucked - PedroiaGirl - 04-Sep-2013 6:33 PM
Re Paul and Michael... - TerriL - 04-Sep-2013 6:25 PM
I have always thought it was the height of crazy that Paul - PedroiaGirl - 04-Sep-2013 6:31 PM
- Paul & Lauren are my Y&R OTP as well. EOM - Aipar - 05-Sep-2013 7:55 PM
I understand. For me its like the evolution of Katherine and Jill. - TerriL - 04-Sep-2013 6:34 PM
- Its not really the same - CanaryFan98 - 04-Sep-2013 7:46 PM
- I have always thought it was the height of crazy that Paul - PedroiaGirl - 04-Sep-2013 6:31 PM
- Wed LOD's - Leia - 04-Sep-2013 4:47 PM
back to topic list