Young and the Restless Message Board

Subject:

Thursday, "What’s wrong?" Recap Post

From: Leia Find all posts by Leia Send private message to Leia
Date: Thu, 05-Sep-2013 4:37:30 PM PDT
Where: Young and the Restless Message Board
He may have a degenerative eye order. He could go blind. Dylan

Adam overhear the truth, as Dylan confessed to Billy. He now knows that he is Connor's father, not Dylan! Finally! One hell of a cliffhanger to end off the week. Tune in Monday as Adam finally confronts Chelsea! Must see TV!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chelsea earns a big slap, for letting Dylan, blame himself for passing on the gene that could cause Connor to lose his sight. Anita, gets one too, for helping her, keep the truth under wraps! Too late now!

What do you think of Adam/Victor falling out today?

"You’re a hypocrite, Jack, I know what you are up to." Thanks to his informant, Victor has figured out that Jack is Adam's secret investor. Jack was right, the war has already started. Adam/Jack vs Victor!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Soaps.com recap here [link]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Remember no Y&R tomorrow, due to US Open Tennis. Post will resume back on Monday
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry, I had a long day at work, and very tired. So I am going to make Thursday, the "Free for all Post, after my brief thoughts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So what did you like/dislike about today's episode? Any comment is greatly appreciated and welcomed, very much.

Hope you have a great weekend!!

Thanks
Leia

15 replies, 673 views
generated page in 0.078 seconds using 16 database requests (reply links generated fresh)
Message archived, no new replies.
back to topic list