Young and the Restless Message Board
Monday, "You drew the line in the sand!" Recap Post spoiler
|Date:|| Mon, 16-Sep-2013 11:17:59 AM PDT |
|Where:||Young and the Restless Message Board|
Go Adam! Go! I would love if they did just that! Kudos to him, kicking TGVN to the curb and refusing to let his son near him. The fight was so intense between Adam/Victor that it started a storm! It's war now! Adam/Jack VS. Victor! Superb performances from MM, EB and PB today!
And it was the lightening that triggered Dylan's Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD). He flashbacked to Sullivan dying and takes Connor to protect him. How ironic that Chelsea was scared that Adam would take Connor, when it really Dylan. Kudos to him for blasting that lying, manipulative, and pathetic Chelsea earlier and stating that Adam had a right to know his son. I was also glad that he wanted a divorce! I thought SB did a good job today!
Mature break-up from Nick/Avery today. I am glad he pointed out that she was lying to herself and that she was still in love with Dylan.
Welcome back from the weekend. Hope it was a good one. I worked Saturday, so I have today off. So that's why I am posting early. Let's start our new week.
Soaps.com recap here
Sorry, I have some family stuff today, and need to make the post much shorter. So due to my lack of time, I am going to make this a "free for all post" today
So, what were your thoughts from today? Favorite moments? Like/Dislike? Any comment is greatly appreciated and welcomed, very much.
Thank you, Leia. Was glad that - Monkeyonthelam - 16-Sep-2013 7:22 PM
- You're very welcome. - Leia - 16-Sep-2013 9:26 PM
I am so sick of Chelsea and her delusions and trying to - The_Cat_Did_It - 16-Sep-2013 6:13 PM
- Re: I am so sick of Chelsea and her delusions and trying to - Leia - 16-Sep-2013 9:38 PM
Was that foreshadowing I smelled today? Adam provided the kerosene, and Victor - HelloAgain - 16-Sep-2013 5:50 PM
- Re: Was that foreshadowing I smelled today? Adam provided the kerosene, and Victor - Leia - 16-Sep-2013 10:00 PM
I totally expect . . . - The_Cat_Did_It - 16-Sep-2013 6:19 PM
- And her idiot friend Chloe will undoubtedly be serving up more bad advice. - HelloAgain - 16-Sep-2013 6:26 PM
I loved when Dylan blasted her after she went on her poor me routine. - RSFF_RecastRobinFan - 16-Sep-2013 4:11 PM
- So did I! Go Dylan!!! - Leia - 16-Sep-2013 10:01 PM
WahWahWah. Can Adam NOW STFU about his mean old Daddy? - PedroiaGirl - 16-Sep-2013 1:21 PM
- Re: WahWahWah. Can Adam NOW STFU about his mean old Daddy? - Leia - 17-Sep-2013 5:37 AM
- Monday LOD's - Leia - 16-Sep-2013 11:25 AM
back to topic list