Young and the Restless Message Board

Subject:

Monday, "You drew the line in the sand!" Recap Post spoiler

From: Leia Find all posts by Leia Send private message to Leia
Date: Mon, 16-Sep-2013 11:17:59 AM PDT
Where: Young and the Restless Message Board
It is I, that donít want you in my life. Jack and I own the lionshare of Newman. We will force you out. Adam

Go Adam! Go! I would love if they did just that! Kudos to him, kicking TGVN to the curb and refusing to let his son near him. The fight was so intense between Adam/Victor that it started a storm! It's war now! Adam/Jack VS. Victor! Superb performances from MM, EB and PB today!

And it was the lightening that triggered Dylan's Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD). He flashbacked to Sullivan dying and takes Connor to protect him. How ironic that Chelsea was scared that Adam would take Connor, when it really Dylan. Kudos to him for blasting that lying, manipulative, and pathetic Chelsea earlier and stating that Adam had a right to know his son. I was also glad that he wanted a divorce! I thought SB did a good job today!

Mature break-up from Nick/Avery today. I am glad he pointed out that she was lying to herself and that she was still in love with Dylan.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Welcome back from the weekend. Hope it was a good one. I worked Saturday, so I have today off. So that's why I am posting early. Let's start our new week.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Soaps.com recap here [link]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry, I have some family stuff today, and need to make the post much shorter. So due to my lack of time, I am going to make this a "free for all post" today

So, what were your thoughts from today? Favorite moments? Like/Dislike? Any comment is greatly appreciated and welcomed, very much.

Thanks
Leia

13 replies, 795 views
generated page in 0.080 seconds using 15 database requests (reply links generated fresh)
Message archived, no new replies.
back to topic list