Tuesday, "Being free means.." Recap Post

From: Leia Find all posts by Leia Send private message to Leia
Date: Tue, 29-Oct-2013 5:42:59 PM PDT
Where: Young and the Restless Message Board
I can try on all of your rings and you won't get mad
Being free means drawing with chalk all over the driveway together
Being free means we can have ice cream even after I brush my teeth
Being free means I love you, forever
Delia's poem, that she wrote for Katherine.

Sniff as Chloe read to us viewers, at the funeral. Bring out your Kleenex, you truly needed it in today's episode. So many, heartbreaking moments. But the last moment was when Billy found Delia's dog, Dash at his door and held him. Dash looked so lost and confused. He mirrored, the characters today, who are trying to make sense of a tragic loss in their life.

And I loved Billy and Chloe hugging as prepared to say goodbye to their little girl. Sweet as he kissed her. They admitted they weren't ready, but will do it together(sniff)

Kudos to the cast, who did a wonderful job today. Melody Thomas Scott said at my fan event(Women's show) on Saturday, that the crew was upset about the storyline. And if Bill Bell, was still alive, this storyline wouldn't have happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Soaps.com recap here [link]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry, the post is later than usual. I had my apartment carpets steamed cleaned

It was nice to see Victor show some compassion to Billy and Jack today.

Loved seeing Reed come down for the funeral. He seemed as heartbroken like everyone else.

Lovely tribute by Esther and Jill by having everyone participate in a tea party. Chloe was so moved, however Billy didn't participate. But he now realized how Traci felt when she lost Colleen. And I agree with Jill, that it was the sweetest thing when Esther left a cup for Delia. Very moving moment between the ladies, as they held hands and say they will miss her.

Sweet goodbye with Jack/Ashley. It sad, when Jack that they only seemed to see each other during funeral. But that comment was so realistic. Happens all the time, in life with family.

It was nice to see John, but I would have wished he told Jack that Delia was with him instead of telling him that he was the now the head of the family.

Very sad, when Adam cries at Delia's roadside memorial. I was so moved when Adam handed Connor to Chloe, after remarking she wouldn't see Delia again. And we see again, that his guilt is killing him. He needs to tell Chelsea. BTW, there was no need for Daisy to prop Dylan today, as the man for her daughter, ugh. But thankfully, that didn't last long.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So what did you like/dislike about today's episode? Favorite moments??? Really love to hear from you. Any comment will be very greatly appreciated and welcomed!

Thanks
Leia

11 replies, 599 views
generated page in 0.151 seconds using 14 database requests (reply links generated fresh)
Message archived, no new replies.
back to topic list