Young and the Restless Message Board

Subject:

TGIF, "You wouldn’t dare!" Recap Post

From: Leia Find all posts by Leia Send private message to Leia
Date: Fri, 08-Nov-2013 11:55:09 AM PST
Where: Young and the Restless Message Board
You’re right, this is hysterical! Nick

And then, we got a water fight between Nick/Sharon. It was great to some lighthearted fun in the mist of all this doom and gloom. Sharon didn't confess to switching the paternity, but to admitting to takeing advantage of Nick to spend time with him. I do hope that is still an hallucination of her crazy mind and Summer is an Abbott. But we ended up Nick making a date with Sharon and Faith, and deciding the bar isn't for him. What do you think about that??

And it's shirtless Friday with Adam and Alex in the hot Sauna. LOL . Yay! Good scenes between them. LOL, that Alex was disappointed that Adam wasn't a hot woman. But Adam did let down his guard with Alex. I think that Alex suspects that Adam might be the driver due to his odd cryptic comments. He told Kevin, he found clues in the sauna. Hmmm...

"I just close my eyes and try to picture her. All I see is black" Hugs for Chloe, who is having an understandable tough time over losing her daughter. But unlike Billy, she isn't shutting people out. Chloe gave good advice telling Chelsea, that you have to enjoy every moment you have with a child. I'm glad that Chloe has good support from Kevin and Chelsea right now.

Things get worse for the Fen/Michael today. But they hadn't lied, they wouldn't be in prison right now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Soaps.com recap here [link]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And it's "free for all" Friday Post, after my brief comments. So what did you like/dislike about today's episode?? Any comments would be greatly appreciated and very welcome!

Have a great long weekend!

Thanks
Leia

5 replies, 562 views
generated page in 0.106 seconds using 11 database requests (reply links generated fresh)
Message archived, no new replies.
back to topic list