Young and the Restless Message Board

Subject:

Monday, "Itís time for everyone to know that I am Dylanís mother" Recap Post

From: Leia Find all posts by Leia Send private message to Leia
Date: Mon, 18-Nov-2013 2:32:54 PM PST
Where: Young and the Restless Message Board
Yes, this Friday, Dinner reservation for the Newman Family Nikki

Bad idea for her to break the shocking news in public. It should be done privately at home. Things are going to explode between the family, when she drops the bombshell. Dylan will lose it as well, when he finds out.

It is sad that Nikki can't confide in her husband about Dylan. But she did grate on my nerves with all her whining today to Paul and Avery. And I didn't the show's writing had Nikki acting like that giving up her baby for adoption was a bad thing. It was the right thing to do.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Welcome back from the weekend. Hope it was a good one. BTW I have the day off work, which is nice. Let's start, our new week.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Soaps.com recap here [link]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Adam made things worse by his little online chat, by trying to help Billy, understand how he was feeling. But it backfired with Billy's final message. ď"Delia's killer hasn't even begun to suffer." I'm surprised that Billy didn't figure out that he was actually talking to the driver. Adam is so dead, when he finds out. Kevin totally missed Adam's little confession, "Maybe they didnít see her. It was pitch dark on the road" But Kevin thought the driver knew he hit the girl and left her there. He was determined to track the driver online(with Paul's unofficial "permission")

What are your thoughts on the intense Billy/Victoria scenes today??

Nick totally flipped out when he find out that Dylan was making a dollhouse for Faith. And he sounded exactly like his father(TGVN) today, angrily ordering Dylan to stay away from his family. Even added "You got that!" But he needs to remember that he dump Avery, because she never got over Dylan. It's not all on him. Nick acted like a jack@ss today! But I am sure this all done for plot driven brother vs brother story. Don't we already have that with Adam??
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So what did you like/dislike about today's episode? Favorite moments??? Really love to hear from you. Any comment will be very greatly appreciated and welcomed!

Thanks
Leia

8 replies, 453 views
generated page in 0.080 seconds using 13 database requests (reply links generated fresh)
Message archived, no new replies.
back to topic list