Young and the Restless Message Board

Subject:

TGIF, "Time to spill the beans!" Recap Post

From: Leia Find all posts by Leia Send private message to Leia
Date: Fri, 22-Nov-2013 12:02:49 PM PST
Where: Young and the Restless Message Board
Dammit, Dylan is my son Nikki

She blurts out it loud, as Nick and Dylan are fighting. I was just shaking my head. So very stupid how the truth came out. And that foolishly should have listened to Paul and do this at home. Being in public, won't stop Victor from yelling. But that is our cliffhanger for the week. What did you think??

Nick was such a caveman ordering Dylan to leave a public restaurant, then starting a fight with him. Victor was no better, by not stopping it.

Enjoyed Victoria/Adam scenes. As well another good heart to heart talk between Chelsea and Adam. Loved him holding Peanut today. Just adorable!

Good to see Gloria! Too bad it was at the depressing jail story with her son and grandson.

And interesting that Kelly's name on the PI's SVU list as well as Adam's. Could she have hit Delia??
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BTW, if you missed the last few 5 minutes of the show due to JFK tribute. CBS Y&R Facebook page. They are supposed to have it up there sometime today.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Soaps.com recap here [link]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And it's "free for all" Friday Post, after my brief comments. So what did you like/dislike about today's episode?? Any comments would be greatly appreciated and very welcome!

Have a great weekend!

Thanks
Leia

13 replies, 612 views
generated page in 0.007 seconds using 7 database requests (reply links were cached)
Message archived, no new replies.
back to topic list