Young and the Restless Message Board
Monday, "Rough day?" Recap Post
|Date:|| Mon, 02-Dec-2013 5:42:20 PM PST |
|Where:||Young and the Restless Message Board|
I loved as he warmly smiled at her. Very classic Y&R moment with them. She asked him to look after Abby, but stay out of her business and don't drag her into hers. She had a valid concern about Jack and Victor's newest feud brewing and wondering if they will survive another round, since they are no longer young. Great EB and ED scenes today.
Soaps.com recap here
Well, I have had a long day, due to work, as well as a blizzard today. So the post is going to short and sweet
Loved the Jack/Jill scenes. First bickering about Kyle being the mole, Chancellor industries. Then discussing about their concern for Billy. Very classic Y&R.
Ouch, Billy wants to go to therapy without Vicki, because he uncomfortable talking if she there! These two continue to grow apart, more and more everyday. Meanwhile Billy starts to get closer to Kelly...not good at all.
Devon is a idiot. He doesn't trust Roxy, his girlfriend of 6 years, but gives Mason a free pass. He should have listen to Hilary that Mason was a guilty as she was. Meanwhile, Mason is living the good life thanks to Devon's credit card.
They were chemistry testing between Stitch and Ashley today. What did you think??
Welcome back from the Thanksgiving break. Hope you enjoyed your holiday if you had it. We are now starting a new month of Y&R
So what did you like/dislike about today's episode? Favorite moments??? Really love to hear from you. Any comment will be very greatly appreciated and welcomed!
Ugh. Ashley. Another reason not to watch. She sucks. EOM - FightinIrishFF - 03-Dec-2013 3:12 AM
Well, she is gone again. Only making guest apperances, right now. EOM - Leia - 03-Dec-2013 4:59 AM
- They wouldn't bother to chem test her if it was going to stay that way. EOM - FightinIrishFF - 03-Dec-2013 2:03 PM
- Well, she is gone again. Only making guest apperances, right now. EOM - Leia - 03-Dec-2013 4:59 AM
Just another day in Paradise - JohnTheBaptistFF - 02-Dec-2013 7:08 PM
- Re: Just another day in Paradise - Leia - 03-Dec-2013 4:01 PM
Loved the Ashley/Stitch and Ashley/Victor scenes... - TerriL - 02-Dec-2013 6:29 PM
- ITA, Terri! - Leia - 03-Dec-2013 5:05 AM
Devon is too stupid to live. Mason practically has - The_Cat_Did_It - 02-Dec-2013 6:03 PM
- Amen, he sure does! - Leia - 03-Dec-2013 4:57 AM
- Devon is too stupid to live.....Yes he is - JohnTheBaptistFF - 02-Dec-2013 7:09 PM
- Devon is an idiot. But he and Hillary have really good chemistry EOM - TerriL - 02-Dec-2013 6:30 PM
- Monday LOD's - Leia - 02-Dec-2013 5:52 PM
back to topic list