Young and the Restless Message Board
TGIF, "Happy Valentines's Day!" Recap Post spoiler
|Date:|| Fri, 14-Feb-2014 9:14:39 AM PST |
|Where:||Young and the Restless Message Board|
Yes, I am going to airport. And will you please let the driver know, I will be waiting in the lobby with my son Chloe
Well, I am not surprised that our unstable Chloe is kidnapping Connor and taking him out of the country with Chelsea's stolen passports. I knew this was going to happen. Shame on Anita for not calling Chelsea to make sure it was "okay" for "babysit" her son.
Also, my other suspicious was proven today that Victor hired this "look-a-like" Cassie to gaslight Sharon. Bastard!
LOL that Lauren said Jill married "Gollum" Ain't that truth!
Finally, this gala will be a "night to remember" as Colin hires Womack to pull a gun on the poor crowd, after stealing the doll. Hell has just broken loose! And that is our big cliffhanger for the week. What do you think about it?
Soaps.com recap here
Posting early, because I am going to visit my brother/sister-in-law and cute nephew this weekend. So it's my usual, "free for all post" for Friday, after my brief comments!
So what did you like/dislike about today's episode?? Favorite moments?? Any comments would be greatly appreciated and very welcome, very much!
Hope you have a great weekend!
Victor you cold-hearted bastard. They are really taking the character passed - Antwon - 14-Feb-2014 7:41 PM
- Re: Victor you cold-hearted bastard. They are really taking the character passed - Leia - 17-Feb-2014 8:20 AM
And I don't even remember why he hates Sharon so much. - TheBlackPearl - 15-Feb-2014 4:47 AM
It goes back to when he was presumed dead, and she destroyed Newman - TerriL - 15-Feb-2014 1:04 PM
- Ah, makes sense. His true love has always been NE. EOM - TheBlackPearl - 15-Feb-2014 5:49 PM
- Yup. That is what it stems from plus she burned down the ranch. - Antwon - 15-Feb-2014 1:17 PM
- It goes back to when he was presumed dead, and she destroyed Newman - TerriL - 15-Feb-2014 1:04 PM
Connor's kidnapping: Premeditated or Spur of the moment? The gala may have been - HelloAgain - 14-Feb-2014 5:10 PM
- That's a good question, Sylvia. - Leia - 17-Feb-2014 8:03 AM
Re: TGIF, "Happy Valentines's Day!" Recap Post spoiler - wolfy - 14-Feb-2014 4:08 PM
- Re: TGIF, "Happy Valentines's Day!" Recap Post - Leia - 17-Feb-2014 7:48 AM
I hope Connor is returned unharmed. - TheBlackPearl - 14-Feb-2014 2:56 PM
- So do I! - Leia - 17-Feb-2014 7:41 AM
- Friday LOD's - Leia - 14-Feb-2014 9:22 AM