Young and the Restless Message Board

Subject:

TGIF, "This is going to be very painful for him!" Recap Post

From: Leia Find all posts by Leia Send private message to Leia
Date: Fri, 25-Apr-2014 5:16:00 PM PDT
Where: Young and the Restless Message Board
I am going to make this a night that you’ll never forget. Jill

Bwahaha! Take him down, Jill! I'm glad thanks to Colin accidently pocket dialing her, that she overheard him tell the man talking about the fortune. "You’ll get your money". Nice to see Jill get her smarts back. I hope she kicks him to the curb. I also enjoyed Jill heart to heart talk with Jack. Two characters with a lot history together.

I feel like the writers have done an 180 on Kelly with the recast. She is a completely new character now. What you think? Like Summer, I don't like Jack spending so much time with Kelly? It was much better when he couldn't stand her and tried to pay her off to leave town. What are your thoughts of this new pairing? Love or Hate it? Or don't care??

I am completely disgusted that Neil and Hilary were about to have sex at the end of the episode. And worst, Devon is about to knock at her door to ask her out. Ugh, this is going to be a very messy situation
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Soaps.com recap here [link]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And it's my usual, "free for all post" for Friday, after my brief comments.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what did you like/dislike about today's episode?? Favorite moments?? Thoughts on the cliffhanger? Any comments would be greatly appreciated and very welcome, very much!

Hope you have a great weekend!!

Thanks
Leia

7 replies, 431 views
generated page in 0.007 seconds using 7 database requests (reply links were cached)
Message archived, no new replies.
back to topic list