Young and the Restless Message Board

Subject:

TGIF, "Itís not your place to make a judgement!" Recap Post

From: Leia Find all posts by Leia Send private message to Leia
Date: Fri, 23-May-2014 3:15:05 PM PDT
Where: Young and the Restless Message Board
If you donít do it yourself, I am going to tell Billy the minute, he gets back from his trip Chelsea

One hell of a cliffhanger to end off the week! Will Chelsea's threat finally make Victoria tell Billy the truth? I can't blame Chelsea for being furious that Stitch knows Victoria is pregnant, but not Billy. Do you think she will carry through with her threat? Is Chelsea putting her nose where it doesn't belong? Or is she trying to stop Victoria from making the same mistake, that she did with Adam/Dylan?

Was Neil out of line, stating his kids don't get a vote about Hilary moving in(way to soon, IMHO) with him, because of his kids were mean and vicious toward her? And it Winter vs Winter as Lily declares war. Devon looked at her if she was nuts when she suggested, he seduced Hilary, then dump her ass. Lily's anger is spinning out of control. How far do you think she will go in order to find a way to break up Neil/Hilary?

What do you think of Kelly/Jack making love? Too soon?? Or don't care, because they are a boring pairing??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Soaps.com recap here [link]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And it's my usual, "free for all post" for Friday, after my brief comments.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what did you like/dislike about today's episode?? Favorite moments?? Thoughts on the cliffhanger? Any comments would be greatly appreciated and very welcome, very much!

Wishing all my American friends here, a happy Memorial Weekend!

Thanks
Leia

5 replies, 399 views
generated page in 0.052 seconds using 11 database requests (reply links generated fresh)
Message archived, no new replies.
back to topic list