Young and the Restless Message Board

Subject:

TGIF, "Mariah preys on people like you!" Recap Post

From: Leia Find all posts by Leia Send private message to Leia
Date: Fri, 30-May-2014 4:04:11 PM PDT
Where: Young and the Restless Message Board
Who are you? Are you Victor, because you sound just like your father right now! Sharon to Nick

Kudos to Sharon, for calling Nick on his bad behavior. He did act like Victor, ordering her not to go help Mariah in Portland. I was happy that Nick apologized to her. I loved how he become Chef Nicola and prepares "pizza a la microwava" and "brewskis" for her. Very sweet, romantic, and humorous. They end off the week with a kiss. I really loved Shick today. What did about you??

I thought Abby did the right thing and broke off her engagement with Tyler. She needs a man, that puts her first in his life, and that's not him.

Do you think Stitch will have the courage to tell Victoria about his mysterious past? Or will he chicken out??

LOL as Victor told Victoria that his children mistake interference for a helping hand. EB looked he had a lot of fun delivering that line. Now Victor knows she is pregnant? What are thought of his scenes with Victoria? And the Victoria/Billy scenes earlier in the episode?

I am glad that Chloe is settled in the California facility. What did you think of Kevin/Chelsea/Billy scenes today??
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And it's my usual, "free for all post" for Friday, after my brief comments.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what did you like/dislike about today's episode?? Favorite moments?? Any comments would be greatly appreciated and very welcomed!

Hope you have a great weekend!!

Thanks
Leia

3 replies, 314 views
generated page in 0.065 seconds using 10 database requests (reply links generated fresh)
Message archived, no new replies.
back to topic list