Young and the Restless Message Board

Subject:

TGIF, "What took you so long?" Free For All Post.

From: Leia Find all posts by Leia Send private message to Leia
Date: Fri, 16-Dec-2016 7:00:13 PM PST
Where: Young and the Restless Message Board
I am trying to save this company! Cane.

Well, I am pretty sure Jack's visitor is Jill. What do you think? I'm sure she is there to se him, to protest the illegal evacuation. I think legally, Brass and Sassy has 30 days to vacate the premises. Meanwhile, Victoria smashes glass vials on the table, which stops Cane and Billy, from fighting. We get silence from them as the episode ends. BTW, I think all three of them should stop whining and move to a new place. It was idiotic that they were renting floor space from the competition in the first place. I don't get why don't get space with Chancellor Industries building, their parent company. What did you think of the final scene today?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Friday Soaps.com recap [link]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What did you think of Phyllis dying her hair blond? She looks like Sage now. Ugh. She needs to change it back. LOL

Our Special Snowflake(Summer) celebrated her birthday today with the Newman Clan. I'm all with Phyllis and Nick sending her to wherever she wants to go. They need to make sure, that she doesn't come back from that place. LOL.

What did you think of Noah/Victor/Nick scenes today?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And it's our usual short fun Friday FFA Post. So tell me what you like/dislike about today's episode?? Any comments are greatly welcome and appreciated, very much!

See you Monday!

Thanks,
Leia

1 reply, 285 views
generated page in 0.063 seconds using 8 database requests (reply links were cached)
Message archived, no new replies.
back to topic list