Young and the Restless Message Board

Subject:

TGIF, "When you get a letter from Katherine's ghost," Free For All Post.

From: Leia Find all posts by Leia Send private message to Leia
Date: Fri, 03-Mar-2017 4:15:44 PM PST
Where: Young and the Restless Message Board
then you can be in the conversation! Jill

LOL. Perfect line delivered by Jess Walton. Just like that Esther left the room. I'm glad that Jill figured out that Colin paid her back by stealing from her. She is going to furious on Monday to learn it was Phillip's ring, that Kay left her. After all, he was the love of her life. I loved the very emotional Jill and Murphy scenes today when they talked about Katherine. Moving scene as when she stated, "I love you, Katherine. And I'm sorry, too." I am sorry to see Murphy leave us. I hope he has return visits. How about you?

Big Thumbs down to Nick and Chelsea having sex. No chemistry and they had no fizzle. Plus icky. You know, Adam(the love of her life) hasn't even a dead a year and she is quickly moving on like she did before with Billy. Ugh! What are your thoughts on their scenes?

Do you think Scott will be rescued next week?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Friday Soaps.com recap here oaps.sheknows.com/the-young-and-the-restless/recaps/25850/yr-day-ahead-recap-jill-has-another-jolting-realization-about-colin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So what you like/dislike about today's episode?? Favorite moments. Any comments are greatly welcome and appreciated, very much!

See you on Monday! Have a great weekend!

Thanks,
Leia

1 reply, 371 views
generated page in 0.081 seconds using 10 database requests (reply links generated fresh)
Message archived, no new replies.
back to topic list