Young and the Restless Message Board

Subject:

Monday, "Donít do something youíll regret!" Recap Post.

From: Leia Find all posts by Leia Send private message to Leia
Date: Mon, 20-Mar-2017 5:34:36 PM PDT
Where: Young and the Restless Message Board
Would you like to have dinner with me? Devon

Well, that totally came out of left field! Devon asking Mariah out for a date, at the end of the episode today. Do you agree? But meanwhile a clueless Mariah and Devon are unaware of a sneaky Victoria stealing the Clarissa/Jabot story onto her flashdrive. Though Mariah was idiotic to leave the laptop just wide open then walk way. Will Victoria blackmail Jack with that story. So he would be forced into giving up the hockey account, so Brass and Sassy can get it back??

Jill was a idiot for taking Colin back. I won't feel sorry for her the next time, he steals her blind.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Welcome back our little hiatus from March Madness. We are back to our regular full week of Y&R again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Monday Soaps.com recap here [link]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm not feeling so well tonight. So I will do question post tonight, after the recap above.

Should Devon give Hilary GC Buzz, so both of them could move on?

Did Jack give Hilary bad advice to fight dirty to get what she wants and make a condition that Devon can't be GC Buzz? Did you enjoy their scenes today?

Was Ashley right that Jack is using Jabot to seek revenge against Billy? Whose side are you on? Jack or Ashley? Or neither. Were you surprised that Ashley asked Neil to work at Jabot? Was Neil correct that Ashley is plotting to take over Jabot and setting him up to go behind Jack's back?

What did you think of Billy/Phyllis scenes?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So what did you like/dislike about today's episode?? Favorite moments. Any comments are greatly welcome and appreciated, very much!

Thanks,
Leia

7 replies, 339 views
generated page in 0.062 seconds using 8 database requests (reply links were cached)
Message archived, no new replies.
back to topic list