Young and the Restless Message Board

Subject:

Monday, "We may not like what we find!" Recap Post

From: Leia Find all posts by Leia Send private message to Leia
Date: Mon, 27-Mar-2017 5:15:30 PM PDT
Where: Young and the Restless Message Board
But we have to do this. We need answers and we will get them. Nick

Detective Newman is on the case to find out if Chloe is guilty of murdering Adam Newman. Chelsea doesn't want to believe her best friend did this(Did she forget that Chloe tried to killed Adam with her car?) She tells him, that she wants to know the truth. So we learned today that Chloe hadn't got rid of the tranquilizer gun yet. But she also had a wrench. Hmm. What was that for? Did she use it to turn a valve that somehow released gas into the air resulting in the cabin explosion? Chloe looks really guilty now. Do you think she is?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Welcome back from the weekend. I'm not having the best day. Not posting correctly on SZ today. LOL
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Monday Soaps.com recap [link]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BTW, I am currently suffering from a strained shoulder. So I can't do long recaps, right now. Tonight, I will be doing another Q & A post.

Why does Jack continues lies to Ashley why he hired Gloria? Was he right that his sister could be heading for trouble if she gets involved with a much younger Ravi at work? Or do you agree with Ashley about Jack having sexist double standards?

Is Abby paranoid believing that Victoria is trying to sabotage her job at NE with Victor?

Well, well. We saw today that Tessa has a agenda with Reed. She seems to care less about his talent, but only about his family "off the chart" connections. Most likely for her music career not his. Do you hope Victoria will do a background check on her son's music teacher? That may happen, when she stops trying to be son's friend and starts acting like his parent.

I'm not surprised that Victor asked Scott to co-write his memoirs. That was quite interesting when Scott insisted that Victor to tell him the truth about his life or he won't do it. But since Scott owes him for his 10 million dollars ransom, will he stuck writing Victor's so called "truth"?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So what did you like/dislike about today's episode?? Favorite moments. Any comments are greatly welcome and appreciated, very much!

Thanks,
Leia

9 replies, 414 views
generated page in 0.056 seconds using 8 database requests (reply links were cached)
Message archived, no new replies.
back to topic list