Young and the Restless Message Board

Subject:

Monday, "Do you have a minute for some astounding news?" Recap Post.

From: Leia Find all posts by Leia Send private message to Leia
Date: Mon, 03-Apr-2017 5:34:02 PM PDT
Where: Young and the Restless Message Board
Hey, itís me. I need you to meet me at the Underground as soon as you can. I need your help. Things have changed. Nick

Well, it's pretty obvious that Nick plans to set Chloe up with Sharon's help. He wants to try to trick her into a confession at the bachelorette party. Do you think he will succeed? Or will he fail and Chloe will leave the country with Kevin for the "honeymoon"?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Welcome back from the weekend. Hope it was a good for you. Let's start our first week of April of Y&R
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Monday Soaps.com recap [link]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Q &A tonight?

Why didn't Nick give Paul, Chloe's tranquilizer gun and wrench as evidence that she might have killed Adam? Or was it like Paul said, he didn't want to spook Chloe into hiding?

Now that Juliet has accepted Victoria's marketing position at B&S, things have gotten worse for Cane. Do you think that he needs to confess the truth to Lily now. Also, I believe that Juliet set him up to think they had sex. Agree/Disagree?

What are your thoughts on Kevin/Michael/Sharon and Kevin/Paul scenes? Also the Chloe/Esther/Chelsea scenes?

So will the truth about Chloe come out before or during her wedding to Kevin?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So what did you like/dislike about today's episode?? Favorite moments. Any comments are greatly welcome and appreciated, very much!

Thanks,
Leia

5 replies, 368 views
generated page in 0.063 seconds using 8 database requests (reply links were cached)
Message archived, no new replies.
back to topic list