Young and the Restless Message Board

Subject:

Hump Wednesday, "Adamís ring!" Recap Post.

From: Leia Find all posts by Leia Send private message to Leia
Date: Wed, 05-Apr-2017 8:14:37 PM PDT
Where: Young and the Restless Message Board
Oh my god. Itís true, Chloe killed Adam. Chelsea

Melissa Claire rocked in that final scenes as a horrified Chelsea shaking with powerful emotional that her best friend murdered her husband. Poor Kevin should trust his bad feeling about his upcoming marriage,. It sure hell isn't going to happen now. Chelsea will most likely stop the wedding now. Tune into tomorrow. All hell is going to break loose. Did you enjoy today's cliffhanger ending?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Monday's Soaps.com recap [link]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well, Billy is back. Can't say I missed him, LOL. And I could care less Victoria and Billy discussing their kiss, before he left. Though Phyllis looked a little jealous that Billy and Victoria were spending the evening. Do you think the writers are planning to create Phyllis/Billy/Victoria triangle?

What do you think of Phyllis trying to play match maker with Ashley and Ravi? Do you like the pairing? Or does it feel forced to you? What do you think of Ravi's new look?

Victor finally admits to Scott it was a mistake to pit his kids against each other. About damn time. What are your thoughts on Scott/Victor scenes today?

Well, I can only hope that Nick has lost Chelsea for good, after betraying her. Boring forced pairing, IMHO. Agree/Disagree?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So what did you like/dislike about today's episode?? Favorite moments. Any comments are greatly welcome and appreciated, very much!

Thanks,
Leia

8 replies, 424 views
generated page in 0.086 seconds using 13 database requests (reply links generated fresh)
Message archived, no new replies.
back to topic list