Young and the Restless Message Board

Subject:

Monday, "Itís not going to end well!" Recap Post.

From: Leia Find all posts by Leia Send private message to Leia
Date: Mon, 01-May-2017 8:07:43 PM PDT
Where: Young and the Restless Message Board
I wish you had told me about Nikkiís MS earlier. Billy
No more keeping secrets I promise. Victoria

Boy, that is big whopper coming from Vicki. She was so desperate to get Billy back and did it with that MS lie. We end the episode with a unhappy Phyllis, observing them hug. She believes that Billy lied to her, but he didn't. BTW, I think that both woman are better off without Billy. Agree/Disagree? Will Cane will break his promise to Lily and bust Philly to Victoria?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Welcome back from the weekend. Hope it was great for you. Let's start our first week of May of Y&R. Congrats to Gina T and Steve B for winning their Daytime Emmy's yesterday.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Monday Soaps.com recap [link]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was a priceless moment when a horrified Ashley learned the truth about Jack and Gloria (that they friends with benefits) And she is damn right, he should be ashamed getting involved with his former step mother. Was she correct that Jack's current behavior goes back to their mother abandoning them as children?

Did you enjoy the Victor/Nikki/Jack scenes? Was Victor right that his family are a bunch of hypocrites?

What did you think of Mariah/Devon and Hilary/Jordan hanging out together? Is Devon and Hilary still in love with each other?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So what did you like/dislike about today's episode?? Favorite moments. Any comments are greatly welcome and appreciated, very much!

Thanks,
Leia

4 replies, 321 views
generated page in 0.070 seconds using 8 database requests (reply links were cached)
Message archived, no new replies.
back to topic list