Young and the Restless Message Board

Subject:

Thursday, "Youíve left me no choice!" Recap Post

From: Leia Find all posts by Leia Send private message to Leia
Date: Thu, 29-Jun-2017 1:20:03 PM PDT
Where: Young and the Restless Message Board
Itís about the lawsuit, we need to settle immediately! Victoria

Well, Victoria's back is against the wall now. And she feels she has no other choice but to do this. Is she making the right decision? Should her next step, be firing Cane?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thursday Soaps.com recap here [link]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Victoria should fire Billy, too. He is too busy having sex with Phyllis, all over the place(ugh), to show up and do his job. What did you think of the Phyllis/Billy/Jill scenes?

I don't blame Lily for no longer trusting Cane, due to all his many lies. Plus now that Juliet is being pregnant with his "baby", it's could be the straw that broke the camel's back for her. Should she divorce him? Cane does needs to get a DNA test done on the baby, when the time is right. Plus I hope that Juliet, gets what coming to her, for this disgusting false sexual harrassment charge.

Did you enjoy the scene with Jill and Dina exchanging barbs?

What did you think of Dina giving the bulk of her estate to Graham? Is she a fool? Is Graham playing her? What should Jack and Ashley do now?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So what did you like/dislike about today's episode?? Any comments are greatly welcome and appreciated, very much!

Thanks,
Leia

1 reply, 341 views
generated page in 0.098 seconds using 9 database requests (reply links generated fresh)
Message archived, no new replies.
back to topic list