Young and the Restless Message Board

Subject:

Monday, "You need to decide, Abby. Come with me!" Recap Post.

From: Leia Find all posts by Leia Send private message to Leia
Date: Mon, 13-Nov-2017 5:56:06 PM PST
Where: Young and the Restless Message Board
No. No way in hell. Abby
I really do love you. Zack

And Zack, showed his "love" by locking Abby and Scott in the storage unit, the middle of nowhere. Bastard! Let's hope our duo has their cell phones on them to call the police for help. But Abby was really stupid to get in the car with Zack in the first place. So we will end with a plot driven kiss with Scott and Abby in that locked storage unit?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Welcome back from the weekend! Hope it was good for you. Let's start our new week of Y&R!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Monday Soaps.com recap [link]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So is Dina getting the Sharon treatment(getting thrown under the bus)? Now she is starting fires, stabbing Nikki and hiding in cars. Tomorrow. she gets arrested by Paul. How long before Jack and Ashley realize that she has dementia?

Will Nikki's arm injury lead to her and Victor reuniting? Did you notice nobody from the family called Nick about his mother? Did Nikki overreacted about her wound? It didn't look that bad to me.

What do you think of Tessa letting her sister escape? Do you hope that Paul finds her? Did you enjoy the Paul/Sharon scenes today?

"You better be ready for what’s coming next." Neil. Will Victor/Victoria/Neil able to handle NE's latest scandal of being mixed up with Zack's sex ring?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So what are your thoughts about today's episode?? Any comments are greatly welcome and appreciated, very much!

Thanks,
Leia

[Edited by Leia on Mon, 13-Nov-2017 5:56:37 PM PST]
[Edited by Leia on Mon, 13-Nov-2017 6:02:44 PM PST]
[Edited by Leia on Mon, 13-Nov-2017 6:11:06 PM PST]
[Edited by Leia on Mon, 13-Nov-2017 6:11:40 PM PST]
[Edited by Leia on Mon, 13-Nov-2017 6:12:15 PM PST]
5 replies, 158 views
generated page in 0.067 seconds using 8 database requests (reply links were cached)