Young and the Restless Message Board

Subject:

Monday, "I know how difficult is it is to say goodbye!" Recap Post.

From: Leia Find all posts by Leia View Leia's profile Send private message to Leia
Date: Mon, 22-Jan-2018 7:26:43 PM PST
Where: Young and the Restless Message Board
Donít worry, the world will bring us together again, when the time is right Dina.

Dina and Traci are leaving GC to go to Paris, where they will join Abby. I'm sad to see them go, but hopefully it's just for a few months. Very emotional goodbyes from Jack and Ashley with their. Great outstanding strong acting from ED, PB, BM and MA. But now, it's back to Jack vs Ashley over who runs Jabot. The arbitration will be soon. Who do you think will win? What do you think of the Alzheimer's story, so far?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Welcome back from the weekend! Hope it was good for you. Let's start our new week of Y&R.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Monday Soaps.com. [link]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Big Thumb down to Billy. He was jack@ss, by breaking into Jack's secret stash of chocolates, and champagne with Phyllis. What are they 12? Ugh! Then he was dangerous irresponsible by driving to pick the kids, afterwards. I wish he would have got a DUI. Phyllis was no better, by not stopping him. F for both of them.

Why is everyone believing, Tessa(the liar and thief) over Mariah???? Mariah needs to show Devon, her journal, to prove Tessa stole her words for the song. F for Tessa. A for Mariah. C for Devon, Noah, Hilary.

What did you think of Victoria/JT/Billy/Phyllis scenes?

JT did a very dangerous combination of pills and wine. C for him today. Is he sick or addicted to meds?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So what are your thoughts about today's episode?? Feel free to give any grades for it. Any comments are greatly welcome and appreciated.

Thanks,
Leia

3 replies, 387 views
  • Ugh! - Monkeyonthelam - 23-Jan-2018 2:28 PM
  • Monday LOD's - Leia - 22-Jan-2018 7:40 PM
generated page in 0.155 seconds using 8 database requests (reply links were cached)
Message archived, no new replies.
back to topic list